Some Pandora Questions

christo930

What websites will you visit (and in what order) when you get your Pandora?

What games do you think they will use for screen shots for the pictures of it on the retail box?

How many words per minute do you think you can type with the built in keyboard?

If they get Amiga emulation working, will you use Amiga dos or the Workbench? If you use the workbench, will you use the joystick interface or the mouse interface? Will you emulate a hard disk, or stick with floppies?

If there is an emulator for Sega Genesis, what games will you play?

Do you think they will get America Online working for Pandora?

How about an xbox 360 emulator or maybe a ps3 emulator?

Please add all the questions you can think of, so we don't have to deal with each one of them in their own thread over the next few months!

Chris

christo930 said:
1. What websites will you visit (and in what order) when you get your Pandora?

2. What games do you think they will use for screen shots for the pictures of it on the retail box?

3. How many words per minute do you think you can type with the built in keyboard?

4. If they get Amiga emulation working, will you use Amiga dos or the Workbench? If you use the workbench, will you use the joystick interface or the mouse interface? Will you emulate a hard disk, or stick with floppies?

5. If there is an emulator for Sega Genesis, what games will you play?

6. Do you think they will get America Online working for Pandora?

7. How about an xbox 360 emulator or maybe a ps3 emulator?
Please add all the questions you can think of, so we don't have to deal with each one of them in their own thread over the next few months!

Chris

1. http://www.openpandora.org/
2. none, there most likely won't be any pandora-originals when it comes out
3. That's something only an eccentric user will ever work out, not very useful info, if you ask me
5. None, I don't like the genesis
7. Not funny

Last edited by a moderator:
What websites? Any thing I'd normally go to assuming they can be viewed properly.

The box will probably be very plain, everyone buying it already knows what it does, there's no need to draw unnecessary attention from companies that might not like the idea of you playing free retro games.

The best you'll probably see is PSone (& maybe a slightly more buggy N64) emmulator, You'll never see a PS2 or even PS3 emmulator for that matter.

Sega genesis emmulator< I'm pretty sure I'd play every game I've ever enjoyed from Gunstar Heroes to Dynamite Duke. There'll be plenty to choose from because emmulation will be 99% perfect if not 100%

AOL? I think that would depend on the available web browser more so than the system itself. Unless you're refering to the messager.

christo930 said:

What games do you think they will use for screen shots for the pictures of it on the retail box?

If they get Amiga emulation working, will you use Amiga dos or the Workbench? If you use the workbench, will you use the joystick interface or the mouse interface? Will you emulate a hard disk, or stick with floppies?

Chris

lay off the crack dude :)

thebrainwasher said:
christo930 said:

Chris

lay off the crack dude :)

Some people wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit em in the nose. And I'll have you know I stopped smoking crack years ago, when I started doing Oxy's <just kidding, I'm still smoking>

Chris

Back