Son Of A Bitch!

Azure

Trust the recursion...
*sigh*

I was playing IIDX (A VERY hard bemani game where you play with a turntable and 7 keys, it's also very rewarding when you get good scores) about 30 minutes ago when suddenly the fucking electricity goes out. I suddenly burst into rage as I had lost SO many new fucking records I had just gotten during that session. I had done some incredible things, passed songs I didn't think I would be able to pass (Absolute, Heartbeat, etc.), and improved on my old scores a lot, but, in a flash, it was all gone. That whole ~2 hour session of playing my ass of and getting lucky on a few songs was a total waste...FUCK. I had to use my GP32 with the FLU on to put everything back (My whole IIDX set up, I had to fold my table & stool up, take out the PS2 disc and put it in the case and put it in my dvd tower, put my controller back in it's box, put the box in the closet, put away the chair & stool, and then, about 2 minutes later, the power suddenly comes back. At this point, I just took a big *sigh* and took everything back out, boot up IIDX, and start at the top of the song list and continue playing them, but I'm not even concentrating on the songs, I'm just pissed off at the whole situation. So, because of this, I didn't get even near those real nice records I had a few minutes ago.

Don't you just hate it when these types of things happen? Have you had any similar experiences when the electricity goes out and you were doing something that was important to you? Share your experiences here...

damn.. thats anoying...

That PS2 must be in Excellent Condition.. :D

Steve-O posted on Jul 14 2004 at 12:35 PM said:
damn.. thats anoying...

That PS2 must be in Excellent Condition.. :D
It's Azure the clensilness enthusiast. So am I, only with the things I care about. My consoles! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Had the electricity go out a few times when I'm doing something really important, such as coding or playing games, but it doesn't really bother me much - my PC & monitor are both powered by some 24V Lead-acid batteries behind the desk :) They last about an hour with no mains supply - longer if I turn the monitor off (perfect for those long downloads).

i was unable to sleep the other night and was surfing away on my laptop in my room.

the power went out, but i was totally oblivious until i tried to refresh the webpage!

my main pc had been running for about two-three weeks solid, was odd having to boot it up again!

It happened to me playing Zelda - Majora's Mask once... played about 4 hours, was about 5 minutes before I could save...

Now I have a UPS, so I have about 10 minutes time to save when electricity goes out :)
Or go into pause mode, turn off everything except my console and have about an hour :)

that happened to me playing a game and I was playing like all day and only saved once then like 7 hours later when I went to go save the power went out and I was sad. I ferget what game it was

it also happened when I was playing ASR after I lvled up and I got sad

Back