Sonic X

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
If anyone is interested, I just got the complete series of Sonic X on DVD and it's great, although the translation isn't as good as the episode I downloaded off P2P the other week the engrish is understandable and hilarious. Clearly it has been translated by someone with no knowledge of Sonic at all...their names prove this;

Sonic = Sonic rat.
Knuckles = Knucklus
Tails = Talisru or Dillus depending on the episode
Dr Robotnik = Machine king / Mr Icaru
Highwest = Mr Speed

It's rather amusing seeing as you can clearly hear the names perfectly in the original japanese dialect. The DVD's themselves I got off ebay and at first they looked like bootlegs judging by the screenshots but upon arrival they are very proffesional and the menus + picture quality is very high. The only give away is that you can see the time in the corner of the screen and it always starts at 8.00am suggesting that they are most probably TV rips.

I highly reccomend you get them if you're interested in Sonic, although not strictly dedicated to the Sonic rules of old (pre '96) they are enteraining and have a great anime/manga style also £13.00 for 3 DVD's can't be bad.

They encode onto GP32 better than anything I have seen so far too.

Bootlegs are bootlegs. It's probably region-free, too. The pain of watching poorly translated anime can be great, but also enjoyable at the same time.

And since its not available here yet, I don't think anyone would mind.

Still a decent anime.

Actually it's great quality for a bootleg, if I'd walked in a room and someone was playing it and I hadn't seen it before then I would think it couldn't get any better.

You're right though it is region free.

Back