Spanish Ver Of Openpandora.org

droneb

Hello. (Again?)

i was just checking on the news today over the Openpandora.org webpage, and i noticed no Spanish ver of the webpage is available.

maybe there arent that much of spanish readers, but hey OP Team really need to notice that share of the market that is being kept outside (talking bout for the 2 batch and away!). i want to se a spanish homepage of the web so

here again i offer my services to translate.

Unification would be nice, why fragment the sources of information?

I could actually provide a complete Swedish translation, in case anybody is interested.

Im from Spain and i think here will be less than 20 pandoras... and for south america...( do they buy this machine's ? )

Anyway things are starting, i hope the spanish community grow with the second and future batches, ( just go to see the unnoficial spanish blog, it's death )

I'm from Spain, and I have a preorder for one of those first-batch pandoras. I don't know how many Spanish-speaking users can be out there, but with the second batch in mind, I guess we are a good potential market. With this being said, I also volunteer for a neutral Spanish translation.

WizardStan said:
http://openpandora.es/ ?

dats a 3d party blog and it seems that its been long since the last update.
i just wanted an official page in spanish

and yes at least im a buyer so at least theres 1 panda on South America, and if everything goes smooth i would retail them here around as long as the customs dont start geting annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
DroneB Dev said:
WizardStan said:
http://openpandora.es/ ?

dats a 3d party blog and it seems that its been long since the last update.
i just wanted an official page in spanish

and yes at least im a buyer so at least theres 1 panda on South America, and if everything goes smooth i would retail them here around as long as the customs dont start geting annoying

Do you plan on mass-buying pandoras of next batches to sell them there? Maybe opening an on line shop for the South America region? If it's the latter, I think you should speak with the developers, I guess they will love the idea of another open market, and I see no reason why they wouldn't want an official Spanish site :).

Last edited by a moderator:
XD, i want to but i havent received a single response, and i also want to see the pandora in my hands before ordering my stock of pandas for South America
not every one wants the same thing, but i belive i can retail em at a nice price at the campus party Flisol, or another OpenSource groups Events.

anyway i have to make a market analisis first before i put my savings at risk

I just got out of spanish class... and I have a question: how often does one actually use imperfect subjunctive while using spanish....

this is not a spanish class, but what did you ask?? could you give out an example to help you out,

PD: i remember it more as "the Imperfect"

well, i never thought of this but is widely used on suggestive and probable states so the more suggestions to actions or probable states you want to talk about the more you will use it.

back to the topic, if the pandora board could be easily revamped to use the new faster processor and more up to date i would really more than happy to put my money on it

Hi "Boss". I think the imperfect subjunctive today is mostly used in conditional phrases, I.E.: "Si hablara/ese alemán, sabría más idiomas" -> "If I could speak German, I would know more languages". It's a difficult topic if you are a native English speaker because, as in the example, you can not do a direct translation.

Back on topic, of course it's better to wait to see personally the first batch. First, because you have something to show and make marketing about, and second, of course, because all the first batch is sold out so to sell more the second batch is needed!!

But with the main distributors in Europe/N.A./Turkey I see there is still a lot of room for local distributors elsewhere. A shop selling for all South America could be nice, as there is a lot of people there, the Open Source movement is widespread, and the customers can save money (in the form of shipping, customs) and a lot of time selling from a nearer distributor.

But all this depends on when the second batch is really going to happen, and how big it is.

Anyway I'm with you, an Spanish official page would be nice, and we offer to translate it for free :D.

Back