Spares parts bought

JeFF

Hi,

As said, I'm going to repair my broken pandora's lcd cable and case and bought the needed parts on the pandoraprivate page.

But I do wanna know : my paypal payment will go through today or tomorrow but wanna be sure that it's still possible to order these parts.

Not sure, like 3 weeks ago it wasn't possible and when the 7day pandora came back, it was made available.

Thanks for answer.

I would also like to know this before ordering the spare parts. Please let us know soon, thanks.

As far as I understand, you can follow the link http://www.icontrolp...oraprivate.html and order whatever you want whenever you want, but the items might not be in stock.

From what I've heard, the cables first get to ED, then he does something to them and sends them to Craig, then he sells them.

There aren't too much of them though - not hundreds go to Great Britain, maybe up to 50. I've ordered mine September 20 and they've been shipped October 2, don't know who actually shipped them - ED or Craig, and I don't know how much do they have now. Would be nice if they could be officially bought through German shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they're not "in stock" but when needed, they ship them to craig and then ship then to us. I like the idea of being able to buy it directly for the german shop

I'm not sure about this, we need ED or Craig here. I'll go and ask a polite question in 'ask Craig'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back