Special Mods For Slipzone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Of the mods, only Rico and KKND_CF seem to understand this area of the boards, and some of the other mods (I'm not mentioning names) are wrecking it. Can we have special mods for this board, or only Rico and KKND modding it?

Goity posted on Oct 11 2006 at 11:42 AM said:
Of the mods, only Rico and KKND_CF seem to understand this area of the boards, and some of the other mods (I'm not mentioning names) are wrecking it. Can we have special mods for this board, or only Rico and KKND modding it?
ah hah :lol:

Warmfluffy isnt THAT bad lol. I think you're blowing this whole situation out of proportion :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 11 2006 at 06:37 PM said:
Goity posted on Oct 11 2006 at 11:42 AM said:
ah hah :lol:

Warmfluffy isnt THAT bad lol. I think you're blowing this whole situation out of proportion :lol: :lol:
She IS.

In my humble opinion, a whole section dedicated to juvenile behaviour and penis jokes is a bloody lousy idea. I move that the whole place be locked, and left to rot, as a warning for future generations.

Nuke it from the orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

You are all guilty for conspirancy against the goverment, lifetime bans for all of you :)

Just kidding of course...

Vimacs posted on Oct 14 2006 at 03:34 PM said:
You are all guilty for conspirancy against the goverment, lifetime bans for all of you :)

Just kidding of course...
Look, just becuase I'm conspiring against the government don't mean you got nothin on me bout bannings.

Jarska333 posted on Oct 14 2006 at 07:44 PM said:
Besides, it's OK to conspire against the government, because the government is conspiring against you... :ph34r:

In soviet russia, you don't conspire against the government. The government conspires against you! And if they find you out, they'll shoot you. With an ak.

Loubear posted on Oct 15 2006 at 02:33 AM said:
Besides, it's OK to conspire against the government, because the government is conspiring against you... :ph34r:

In soviet russia, you don't conspire against the government. The government conspires against you! And if they find you out, they'll shoot you. With an ak.

isnt that the same with every country <_<

ok not the AK part if it was USA u might just get away if the carbine jams up

clarky2o2o posted on Oct 19 2006 at 04:18 AM said:

Would you prefer 16th century England? How about being hanged, drawn and quartered...

Loubear posted on Oct 20 2006 at 09:35 PM said:
clarky2o2o posted on Oct 19 2006 at 04:18 AM said:

Would you prefer 16th century England? How about being hanged, drawn and quartered...
or usa maybe? we were as bad as them when we started out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back