spinny nubs.

that's by design, you'll get used to it, just put your thumbs in teh middle, don't push from the edges

...that avatar however, don't think i'll ever get used to seeing that...

The nubs spin? Interesting I'll have to wait for my pandy to check it out.

And yes, that avatar, wtf. It's changing so quickly I'm able to perceive it spinning both clockwise and anticlockwise. I've been staring at it for a couple minutes now.. must look away....

And yes, that avatar, wtf. It's changing so quickly I'm able to perceive it spinning both clockwise and anticlockwise. I've been staring at it for a couple minutes now.. must look away....

Well they spin, but it doesn't act as another axis. It's just how they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well they spin, but it doesn't act as another axis. It's just how they are.
Well of course not. That would be pretty funny if they did though. You could use them as paddles to play pong with!

after a very long wait, I've received my Pandora. biggest problem I've got is that nubs spin freely, making it hard to use them. is this a fault or a design choice?
As gfrancisdev has already mentioned...your avatar is spinning right round, baby right round like a record, baby. Right round round round.

Last edited by a moderator:
after a very long wait, I've received my Pandora. biggest problem I've got is that nubs spin freely, making it hard to use them. is this a fault or a design choice?
As gfrancisdev has already mentioned...your avatar is spinning right round, baby right round like a record, baby. Right round round round.
The images that fill my head are unpleasant....

He's got your private number baby.

He's got your private number baby.
All I know is that to me

You look like you're lots of fun

Open up your lovin' arms

I want some

Back