Status Of Wind-ups And Fame Software Games

APe

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Does anyone know if Wind-Ups is still under construction? I love this software and would love to see a new Wind-Ups. Does anyone has the email of kartur, the developer of wind-ups, as the contact link on his homepage doen't work?

I also want to know which FAME Software-Games are under contruction. What's the email of Don from FAME Software?

APe posted on Oct 25 2004 at 09:56 PM said:
Does anyone know if Wind-Ups is still under construction? I love this software and would love to see a new Wind-Ups. Does anyone has the email of kartur, the developer of wind-ups, as the contact link on his homepage doen't work?

I also want to know which FAME Software-Games are under contruction. What's the email of Don from FAME Software?

www.famesoft.ru should help.

Last edited:
I've stuck with Windups 1, but it did go to v2. Try YAFL as many people see that as the spiritual successor to Windups and it is still in development...

®

Windups is supposed to be a live project still
first time I thought it was dead, they came out with a new version about a month later
well, their not the fastset, but I love that util also

~Octavious

Shirohagen posted on Oct 26 2004 at 09:50 AM said:
Try YAFL as many people see that as the spiritual successor to Windups and it is still in development...

®
Listen to Shirohagen, he obviously knows what he is talking about.
Try YAFL, you know you want to ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back