Stuck During The Boot After Reflash

zoranc

Hello all,

after 1. great experiences with my now I'm stuck.

What I did is reflash it with: http://www.openpandora.org/downloads/Pandora-Flashkit-2010-07-Zaxxon.zip . Then during the setup after I chose the timezone it opens a dialog Please select the date. If I press OK it reappears again. No mater what I do it appears over and over again...

Any suggestions?

You may want to have a read through this thread - it sounds like you're encountering the same issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bug in the date script. Something about it not liking the month of August or something.
Two solutions: flash to the latest latest beta hot fix 4 firmware which has the script fixed, or flash with the original firmware from May and manually apply the hot fixes.

Thanks for your help!

What I did is reflashed once more in verbose mode. then in the edn i got terminal and set date manually.

Now I got another problem don't know the root password. is there a default one after reflash?

zoranc said:
Thanks for your help!

What I did is reflashed once more in verbose mode. then in the edn i got terminal and set date manually.

Now I got another problem don't know the root password. is there a default one after reflash?

Generated random...
but "sudo su -" does work

thanks was confused that it showed my user instead root when i issued who command.

sebt3 said:
zoranc said:
Thanks for your help!

Generated random...
but "sudo su -" does work
And "sudo passwd" to change the root password :)

Since forum was down yesterday, and I somehow could not manage to set a proper date to pass the loop, finaly decided to get Hotfix 4 and it looks very good so far.

Back