Stuck Pixel

pantera6

Ruler of good and evil, then i make them fight tog
Website
Visit site
i have a stuck pixel on my mini LCD ( stuck pixels are the black ones yes, i hope). well what i have is 3 pixels at the bottom of the screen, which areblack kind of looking. i heard they were fixable. anyway i was wonering how i could fix them. i cant use the method of the damp cloth because there is an extra screen beofre the lcd itslef. i heard there was an epeleptic video or something or falshing lughts which couls unstick them.
can some one point me in the right direction please

no no
not my gp2x, my gp2x screen is all good.
its my lcd for my gamecube, got a portable gamecube screen.
it has all the connections required to hook it up to dvd player and stuff

If they are stuck, then sometimes they can just fix themselves from you playing games with vibrant colours such as Wario Ware GC or Mario Sunshine, but they sound like dead pixels.

Also, a fix you could try is to turn the screen off, then press the area where the affected pixels are, and then turn it on while still keeping pressure, and then do it again but massage the area instead of pressing it.

Nova posted on Aug 10 2006 at 03:03 PM said:
Also, a fix you could try is to turn the screen off, then press the area where the affected pixels are, and then turn it on while still keeping pressure, and then do it again but massage the area instead of pressing it.
he specifically stated he couldn't do that. If he has the same thign I do the protective plastic will just fall off because it sucks, mine has a few blue pixles, would that be dead or stuck?

edit: http://screenfix.hostyourself.net/ there is the video, I think

Last edited by a moderator:
On my old laptop, I had several areas of pixels that I could swear were dead. Then one day they just started shrinking, and eventually my screen was perfect.

*shrugs*

I guess mine were actually stuck, as most were red, but I had a few black ones that fixed themselves as well.

thank god i think thyre only stuck, so its fixable.
thanks ofr the video
because it says dead pixels look black on a white background, mine appear white on white, only appears black on other colours.

Back