Super Long Name - A New Kind of Tech and Media Source

theweirdn8

Hello fellow gamers and developers,

With so many awesome developments in the technological and entertainment industries it is difficult for many news sources to cover them all. So after long debate, planning and development Super Long Name was launched as outlet to cover not only the products and news covered everywhere else but meet viewers on a new level of encouragement, wit and entertainment along the way.

It would be too arrogant to say that we are better than your favorite media sites, but we are indeed different and I hope you come to love us as you've loved other sites down through the years.

So, what are you waiting for?

Visit Super Long Name TODAY!

Also for you Social Networkers:
|Follow us on Twitter |Like Us on FaceBook

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to read our post.

Also, if you're a writer and have passion please let us know and we can see if you have what it takes to get your articles out to the word(A simple private-message will do).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

Been posting more frequently lately. Also looking for other writers to join the party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, weirdn8, stop using this forum as an advertising platform!

The fact that 75% of the posts in this thread are yours shows that we are not particularly interested in your website(s) - neither do you take part in any other discussions.

ED does not run his server to boost other people's pagerank.

Hey,

I'm sorry that it feels that way. I'm trying to maintain an active forum presence. One main reason I was trying to promote site was it is the gateway to the console we have in development.

Back