Super Newb Taking On Pandora & Linux...

thepook

Still Fresh
Thanks for any help in advance. I'm sure you folks are all asking good questions in this forum. Honestly, most of it is swahili to me. :D

So, here's my current issue: got my Pandora, got it charged, put two 8GB SD cards in, which it recognises. Good so far.

Instructions for "dummies" sez:

Installation of a PND file is so easy, I almost wouldn't call it installing. Let's assume you have a blank SD card, you want to first create the folders that will contain the PND files. We will define the root of the SD card to be <SD>/ (likely to be something like G:/ on Windows). You want to set up the card to contain the following:

<SD>/pandora/appdata/
<SD>/pandora/desktop/
<SD>/pandora/menu/

Okay, so, my SD cards both show up as "SD/something" already, and it won't let me delete the "something" and rename them "<SD>/pandora/appdata", for instance. I tried creating folders for "appdata", "desktop", and "menu" on an SD card, but my PND files didn't show up on the desktop or in the menu once I placed them in there.

Also, once the PND files for an emulator are where they should be, do ROM files generally go in the same spot, or in sub-directories, like in Windows?

Hi.

Sorry, but you're wrong here. Here's the Wiz/Caaanoo section. ;)

sbock said:
Hi.

Sorry, but you're wrong here. Here's the Wiz/Caaanoo section. ;)

Whoops! My bad. Delete...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back