Super Smash Bros Brawl

Website
Visit site
Has anyone had a chance to play this game yet? I know its going to be an amazing game, but I cant find it anywhere. Has anyone been able to get a backup copy?

NOTE:I'm not asking for ROMs/ISOs. Im just wondering if i should continue my search, as I havent found one yet.

Apparently there is a back-up of it on the 'net somewhere as I remember people talking about it.

I haven't played it yet and with me being in Europe, it could be as late as June before its released over here. I may buy myself the american version and an american wii because there is no way in hell SSBB would take nearly 5 months to translate from NTSC to PAL.

i cant see why it cant be released same time as the u.s, its not as if there are many people without ntsc compatible tv's anymore so no real reason for a full pal conversion, i thnk we have to wait because we fall into the 'european' market, and obviously we have to wait while they translate any language in the game/manual to french, german, spanish etc plus the pal conversion. i think thats why.

The manual is translated into French and spanish for the american market as well as in english. It can't take much longer than a couple of days to get the italian and german translations. It's purely nintendo just being lazy. They've done it for years and although they say they are improving their relations with consumers in europe, the only major release that we got first was Metroid Prime 2, and I don't think I need to remind people of how badly that sold. Europe is going to become the biggest gaming market in a few years. 6 million Wiis sold throughout europe so far, equating to just under a third of the Wiis total sales worldwide and 20 million DS' which is a third of the total amount of DS' sold worldwide. Why in the hell do they give us things so late when we are evidently going to be buying them what with the huge sales for their consoles.

Like I said, I'll probably be getting an American Wii and the American version of the game. Nintendo don't look kindly on importing but they seem to be driving more and more europeans to do it, as I know several people who have american and japanese wiis.

I found a backup of it, but its dvd-5. Which means that the videos and some other things are cut out. This is the first wii dvd-9 game. So your going to need a double layer dvd for the full release. If anyone needs some hints to find it just pm me.

Yes this game is gonna be wicked.
I have one question about the wii can wii play emulators, if yes does it have website on emulators and home brew.

sukhigp said:
Yes this game is gonna be wicked.
I have one question about the wii can wii play emulators, if yes does it have website on emulators and home brew.
Theres no emulators or homebrew for the wii, but there is gamecube emulators and homebrew that will run on the wii. There are no specific sites for it, but just search google. BTW to run emulators and homebrew you have to put a modchip in your wii as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back