Supercard Minisd Problem

J201605

Website
google.com
My Supercard Mini SD just shipped from Hong Kong and I loaded up some of the roms I had been playing with gpsp. Unfortunately out of the 20 i tried only two worked... ssx and virtua tennis. All i did was put the files onto the card and hit A. Should I be doing something else? Do only certain types of roms work?

You may need to patch them, the software comes on the disk. If there was no disk, then it can be obtained here

Nova said:
You may need to patch them, the software comes on the disk. If there was no disk, then it can be obtained here

Thanks! It didnt come with the software so this is great :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackd said:
My Supercard Mini SD just shipped from Hong Kong and I loaded up some of the roms I had been playing with gpsp. Unfortunately out of the 20 i tried only two worked... ssx and virtua tennis. All i did was put the files onto the card and hit A. Should I be doing something else? Do only certain types of roms work?
You MUST run them through the little conversion program that the card came with. I'm actually surprised you got any to work. I'm not sure if the program actually does something to the ROM or just creates the save files, but regardless you have to do it or it won't work.

Also remember it doesn't automatically save. To get it to do the normal saving you have to press L+R+A+START and savestates with L+R+B+START.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back