Support for the British meet-up

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Developments on the British meet-up front! Get your asses down to gp32zone.co.uk for the lowdown on the support we're getting from GBAX and Lik-Sang. Thanks need to go to Craig and Lik-Sang for supporting this meet-up, as without them, it'd just be a load of mad people in a pub talking about vaguely the same subject...! There is also new news about the exact prizes that Craig is providing for us, and I am guessing that it will get a lot of people excited!

Lik-sang are providing a set of RF units so we will definitely be able to have our RF tournament on one (or more) of the GP32 multiplayer games. I'm not sure yet which game or games we'll use, but suggestions are welcome. We may also have a high-score compeition, for which the game will be announced in advance. Let me know what you think of this, and whether it would be popular. They are also providing som e other stuff for use on the day, and some other prizes for the competitions.

Also, if anyone has had chance to test the RF support on fSMS32, then let me know if it works! If not, we can have a bit of fun trying it on the day :D

Anyway - suggestions, as always, are welcome!

Cheers! and see ya there :D

Excellent, and I just got my RF unit from Craig :D.

High Score comps and challenges sound very cool. Saying that why would you want to play games and not write them on such a versatile bit of kit :lol: :p.

/me Ponders the prospect of RF gpDoom and gpEngine :D.

Back