Taking Pre-Orders For Second Batch Of Caanoo Plus Other News

Ok it’s time for the pre-order of the third batch of the Caanoo so step right up and be the first to make your pre-order for the second batch.

Make your order by the 3rd of December that is the latest I can take a pre-order for third batch.

Release of the third batch of Game Park Holdings Caanoo is slated for the 2nd week of December so make sure you get your pre-order in today...

Another Question was asked yes I will be shipping this worldwide if for some reason the shipping cost is too much via the automated shipping calculation ordering on the website just e-mail me at Sales@Dingoo-Digital-USA.com.

I'm sure we can work out a way of payment and cheaper shipping solution so you can get the Caanoo...

Click Here to Pre-Order your Game Park Holdings Caanoo Today!!!

Verified as a Authorized Reseller of Game Park Holdings Products: http://www.fungp.com/product/engProductBuyInfo.asp

The unit now comes with a Caanoo Logo'ed 4GB SDHC Memory card with 16 Game Roms and demos of Propis, Patissier, Rythmos, and PIPI n BIBIs.

Now the shocker the price for this is $15.00 cheaper now so it only costs $125.00

• CPU: ARM9E 533MHz + 3D GPU
  • RAM: 128MB
  • NAND: 128MB for OS only all other software/ports/games will need to run off of SD/SDHC
  • External Memory Slot: SD/SDHC (Currently tested to 32GB when SDXC comes out possibly higher then 32GB)
  • Display: 3.5" LCD 320*240
  • Fun Factors: Vibration Motor/ G Sensor
  • Dimension: 146(w) X 70(h) X18.5 (d) in mm
  • Weight: 136g
  • Game/OS: Open Platform
  • (No Flash player nor Flash lite 2.1)
  • Video: MPEG4, MPEG, Xvid, Divx, Avi
  • Audio: OGG, WAV, MP3
  • Photo/Pictures: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG
  • E-Book: TXT
  • Network: Wi-Fi via dongle sold separately
  • USB-Host
  • Microphone
  • Battery: Internal 1850mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
  • Color: Blue/Black, White

Games that will be available on release of the Game Park Holdings Caanoo:

Click Here for Games that will be available on release date of the Caanoo

Video Clip Links of Caanoo in action:

Interview by Global Marketing with GPH about the Caanoo

GPH Caanoo Network Game Play

GPH Motion Control Demo

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my Caanoo and I wish you luck, but to say it competes with the pandora is pretty silly. To me they are completely different with each having its own strengths and weaknesses.

Iorgy77 said:
I love my Caanoo and I wish you luck, but to say it competes with the pandora is pretty silly. To me they are completely different with each having its own strengths and weaknesses.

Speed and memory wise they are almost the same the only things missing are minimal and yes they are different but everything has it similarity's and differences when you think about it.

Clockspeed does not directly equal computational throughput. Truthfully the Pandora is far more powerful than the Wiz/Caanoo but that doesn't mean the Wiz/Caanoo are bad. It just means they aren't the Pandora.

Peter R said:
Clockspeed does not directly equal computational throughput. Truthfully the Pandora is far more powerful than the Wiz/Caanoo but that doesn't mean the Wiz/Caanoo are bad. It just means they aren't the Pandora.

I agree 100% they are not alike and Pandora is more powerful in alot of aspects but price point and ability Caanoo is a close second...

Coming down to the wire you only have one day to make a purchase of the Caanoo for the second batch if you want one make your order now. This also includes the First Batch of the Wiz that is being rereleased you will need to make your payment via paypal.com from now to the 15th to Guarntee you will get one ;)

DingooDigital, your post looks like spam. Mostly it is fine, but you didn't bother to properly format the specifications makes it look really bad. As if you went through every forum you know and did a little copy-paste.

Since we are getting all this advertisement, i'm gonna do some advertisement myself. People in EU should buy from GP2x Shop as prices already include VAT and other toll-charges/taxes, something you will have to pay should you buy outside EU.

/Uni

DingooDigitalUSA - Thanks for the info and the way your post is laid out is just fine.

I'll be ordering from you man, great to have a distributor here in the US and your prices are better than Play-Asia's ;)

u9i when I advertised it was not only to do advertising but to get information out about the console and what was coming from GPH via e-mails about when to expect shipping etc. As for the format some like it some don't it's like all advertising you either like it or you don't.

The biggest thing about this thread was to get it out there that their is now an American Distro for North America and worldwide shipping. As for posting on multiple forums the information yes I did as some people have no clue about gp32x.de and some have no clue about Dingoonity.org or Dingoo-Digital.com

I agree with you if your in the UK your best bet would be to buy them GP2x shop to save on VAT but those in Australia and other countries it would be cheaper to buy from me...

DingooDigitalUSA said:
I agree with you if your in the UK your best bet would be to buy them GP2x shop to save on VAT but those in Australia and other countries it would be cheaper to buy from me...

Absolutely :)

u9i said:
DingooDigitalUSA said:

If your in the UK then you can purchase from us here. www.dingoo.co.uk ;) , (limited stock though).

dingoo.co.uk said:
u9i said:
DingooDigitalUSA said:

If your in the UK then you can purchase from us here. www.dingoo.co.uk ;) , (limited stock though).

I would agree 100% Dingoo.CO.UK is a reliable reseller also for the UK never heard a bad thing about him on the Dingoo Scene fast and reliable service ;)

Don't wish to sound impatient, but is there a set date we can expect them to arrive from Korea/start shipping to customers DDU?

Back