Telescop Game

???

I think it would be a great game on GP32 too. He didn't say a port, and he didn't say a remake. He just said it would be a good game on the GP32, which it would be.

(on level 20 :p)

Wow what a cool game cant get past level 11 though!Itd be nice with like a clock ticking in the background and on the level change of lvl 6 wind noises,sorry sounds lame.

First 15 levels are easy, and I'm too lazy to click the link for more levels... (But not too lazy to type this ;) )

WHIZZ bang u got any more ones like this im sure ill have some good sites to swap with you ;) Also what the hell is ytour avatar project -2501?Some person in face paint?

blipped4 posted on Dec 3 2003 at 01:38 AM said:
WHIZZ bang u got any more ones like this im sure ill have some good sites to swap with you ;) Also what the hell is ytour avatar project -2501?Some person in face paint?
No, I just stumbled across this by accident and thought it was quite good. I should have posted it in the 'off topic' really.

My avitar is of a small symbol that appears on the back of match boxes here in the UK. It is supposed to mean "keep matches away from children" but I thought it was quite a funny image so use as an avitar. The proportions have gone a bit off though and I couldn't work out how to fix this in my profile - it should be square.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back