Temper Question

jlenoconel

Hi,
I was wondering if it was ever going to be possible to run Supergrafx games like Art of Fighting for the PC Engine emulator Temper on the Caanoo/Wiz? I really wanna give these games a try on my Caanoo and it would be a shame if I never got a chance to play them on my system :(

Temper doesn't have support for SuperGrafx yet, but Art of Fighting isn't a SuperGrafx game. It's an Arcade Card game, which Temper does support.

Well, I tried to get the game to work on the emulator and it didn't work. I tried Castlevania too. Is there something I'm doing wrong. By the way, does Final Burn Alpha run through Ginge on the Caanoo?

Thanks for the response.

p.s. I read that the Final Burn Alpha emulator doesn't run properly through the Caanoo but I still have no idea what I'm doing wrong with the Temper emulator. I tried swap disc and all that stuff, plus just tried to load the ISO like normal. Any help would be appreciated.

jlenoconel said:
Well, I tried to get the game to work on the emulator and it didn't work. I tried Castlevania too. Is there something I'm doing wrong. By the way, does Final Burn Alpha run through Ginge on the Caanoo?

Thanks for the response.

p.s. I read that the Final Burn Alpha emulator doesn't run properly through the Caanoo but I still have no idea what I'm doing wrong with the Temper emulator. I tried swap disc and all that stuff, plus just tried to load the ISO like normal. Any help would be appreciated.
Do you have the proper CD BIOS images in the proper directory and named properly?

I remember from my Wiz Temper is really easy to set up. Did you read the readme? Do the chip games work?

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC said:
jlenoconel said:

Thanks for the response.

Do you have the proper CD BIOS images in the proper directory and named properly?

I remember from my Wiz Temper is really easy to set up. Did you read the readme? Do the chip games work?

Well, I read you have to change the MP3 files to OGG and what not, so I'm gonna do that when I get the chance. I will test it out and everything before I come back to the forum to let everyone know how things went. Thanks for the help though for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to give this emulator another try today and still can't get ISO games to work. What am I doing wrong?

Back