Temper, Temper

Loonie

I was just sat here wondering what type of irritating naggy post I could create, when it suddenly occurred to me: Temper!

Exo: Since it looks like Pandoras are finally crawling their way into people's hands again, I am both keen and curious to know how things are going with your excellent PC Engine emulator, Temper. Last I heard, you were implementing some display scaling optimization and network stuff. This will no doubt be the very first and most used emu I will have. Once I have my Pandora. And once there's an actual Temper build of some kind. :p

I dunno about scaling, but I never finished up doing ARM ASM versions of different rendering code. Lately I've been really busy with work (like, ~50 hour weeks) and moving and stuff so I haven't really had time :/

I dunno about scaling, but I never finished up doing ARM ASM versions of different rendering code. Lately I've been really busy with work (like, ~50 hour weeks) and moving and stuff so I haven't really had time :/

50 hrs? Wow, any worse and it'd be like working in the games industry! Much suckage, I feel your pain. I have so much stuff I'm trying to get around to and no energy to do it on the rare occasion of having any time. I shall hassle you no further, but will still be keeping a look-out for the momentous occasion. :D

Will This have pc engine cd games support.Exophase?Just heard that exophase did a really good gp2x/wiz pcengine emulator/tg16 according to dave c on gp32x .com.Am looking forward to this after seeing the tg16 games on youtube.

It seems to have been a powerful machine.

Back