Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

takato14

Man, I wish I could've been part of the test run... but unfortunately I'm gonna have to wait 'til Christmastime to get my 1 GHz unit :<

Waiting is SO hard, especially for something like the Pandora >_<

Foxgod

All those units shipped yesterday and no one seems to have actually tried one yet!

Weird, the moment i have it i will plug in the charger and start loading it with goodies.

Maybe tommorow :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
All those units shipped yesterday and no one seems to have actually tried one yet!

Weird, the moment i have it i will plug in the charger and start loading it with goodies.

Maybe tommorow :)
I am collecting mine friday from my parents place.I will make an unboxing video asap.Then tinker with it.then a review video +uae 2.0 video + some tv-out.

foft

Certified Guru
Website
www.scrameta.net
Arrived - nice box, no spoilers:) Booting up... Sadly its time for now, so not much time to play until later!

Edit: Boots up fine. Briefly checked 1GHz and 1.2GHz over clock. 1.3GHz locked hard, but that was expected:) Going to take this on the journey to work to give it a try...

CapcomSuicide

Come on 1Ghz club, show us your toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My video requests:

- N64 Zelda OOOT

- SNES Yoshi's Island

G189

I'll try and report back tonight (didn't have enough time last night). The box is amazing, I can tell you that much! I think I have Yoshi's Island somewhere; did that not work well enough on a regular Pandora?

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
^ good point, it might be good to have some original Pandora stats to compare to.

People should post the FPS figures they want comparisons for.

igboo

Mine's on the truck for delivery today. Unfortunately I'll be at work when it arrives.

Will I be be first in the US to get one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

erounds

Still Fresh
I just got my shipping notification yesterday! Can't wait till it gets here \( ^_^ )/

Foxgod

Sorry, i wont be posting anything yet, the post(wo)man didnt bring anything today, maybe tommorow.