Thank You For The Forum !

flammablepiss

Website
Visit site
Recently I have been signing up to a lot of other forums, I never realised just how good this one actually is untill now ! On nearly all of the forums I joined it only took about 6 posts before I felt like everone hated me !
Other Forums Are full of assholes !

So this is just a quick post really, to say thankyou for NOT being assholes :D
You guys are very supportive even to the most retarded of my questions.

Many Thanks, Ben !

flammablepiss said:
On nearly all of the forums I joined it only took about 6 posts before I felt like everone hated me !
We try to make it a nice round figure like 10. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum thanks you for being here and no jerk...

Regards,
Stephan

Well, as the fifth poster here let me be the first to call you an arsehole.

Arsehole!

I believe it has to do with the average ago of the members here (most of us are not 1x years old) and the fact that this forum (for most members) has nothing to do with our actual work (unlike maintenance forums or commercial solutions user groups).

edit: alright, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what I said earlier, members of GP32X are simply great :p

sehs33 said:
alright, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what I said earlier, members of GP32X are simply great :p

You should have just said that. That's really all it boils down to....:)

DSR

happy%20group.jpg

We are the best! We are the best!

flammablepiss said:
Recently I have been signing up to a lot of other forums, I never realised just how good this one actually is untill now ! On nearly all of the forums I joined it only took about 6 posts before I felt like everone hated me !

Many Thanks, Ben !
Fuck off :angry:

:D you're welcome

this doesn't feel right, first your name is flammablepiss, is this possibly a huge joke?

If so, laugh it up, you earned it. If not, welcome to the forums. Enjoy.

I think you could have been flamed if you had come on claiming that the pandora is designed all wrong and needed to be completely redesigned, that is how to get flamed on these boards.

If a newb seems to be genuinely lost/stuck/confused there are quite a few members who will point them in the right direction and try to solve any problems they have (I used to for a while, but then I burned out on it. Plus I had no money so I sold my hardware, made it tough to help people with problems I couldn't replicate.)

Nova said:
flammablepiss said:

Many Thanks, Ben !
Fuck off :angry:

:D you're welcome

Let's be honest, flammablepiss is a cunt who ruins the whole forum, and should just fuck off and die.

Basically.

I think this forum is useless:
Had no response in help section when I had a brick.
Had no response in help section when my no-english speaking friend had a brick.
When I asked for nand blanking utility in help section had no response. (it wasn't open to public yet that time)

Maybe only retards with rom placing problems are finding great help there :(

quasist said:
When I asked for nand blanking utility in help section had no response. (it wasn't open to public yet that time)
Had I been contacted directly, you may have found you had an easier time getting it :p.

Back