Thanks, but no thanks.

eki

Ordered a pandora from Craig 4/5 years ago. No product, no refund.

The community tries to solve Craig's problems, thank you for your effort. I wont think I would order another pandora, even for a reduced price. I know I wont get my refund, surely now when Craigs company has been struck off.

I also know I wont be getting a pandora. I couldnt post this in the other topic I started as it was locked.

But this is the end Im thinking.

No product, no refund.

The End,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155396/Brazen-police-station-worker-stole-100-000-Greater-Manchester-Police.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this is a thing that has unfortunately happened. When a company goes bankrupt there isn't much to be done.

Craigs company hasn't been struck off yet.  Just saying.  

By the way that link in the OP is of another Craig, but I'm guessing you know that Eki.

When a company goes bankrupt there isn't much to be done.
Wow, the most stupid statement ever. If a company goes bankrupt there's a lot to do.
It depends on the case. When company who owes you something goes bankrupt the first you get is more work. Sure you can forfeit your claims but normally you will have to assert your claim to get something from the insolvency estate. You may get anything from 0% to 100% of your claim. So if after all expenses 3000€ are found and there are only 10 claims @ 300€ everybody gets 100%.

And OP Ltd is not bankrupt. The company asked to get dissolved which is something completely different. If the company get dissovled all the claims, debts, etc go *poof*.

Craigs company hasn't been struck off yet.  Just saying.  

By the way that link in the OP is of another Craig, but I'm guessing you know that Eki.
I got an e-mail with an official document saying it was. Prolly another fraude?

^ Are you referring to the email that was a request for strike off?  If so, you may not know that some pre-orders have put in an official objection which as I understand it, has delayed the strike off . 

Yes I am. Prolly a delay. Im not getting my hopes up.

The chance of getting a refund are astronomically small. Im just done.

Presumably at some point the delays stop and they just go "no, you cannot strike off, you need to go into liquidation". And then the fun starts.

Why don't you get a discounted Pandora from ED? I got my "classic" for 70 quid with the discount. 

You need to completely forget about your old order - it's the sunk cost fallacy. A Pandora for 70 quid is unbelievably good value.

BTW, I realise that the only reason I could do this is down to ED's amazing generosity. The payback will be that I stay in the community and remain happy, and highly likely to buy a Pandora 2... 

Back