Thanks Link

mindlord

Notices Two Things
Website
Visit site
Got my Pandora back from repairs Monday. I've been falling in love with it all over again. I just wanted to say thanks to Link for the swift repair. Once I dropped it in the mail I was only without my Pandora for 6 days. 

Link made sure that everything that was done was cleared by me, and I very happy with the results. 

Kudos, man. Kudos.

Thanks for the props.  Might help more in the General Talk of the forums regarding the Open Pandora than sitting here all off topic and such.  Mod <3 ?

Hey link if I upgrade my CC to a 1ghz rebirth it said I have to send in my charger. I only have a psp charger that I use. Do I have to send in a charger? 

Link = Awesome!
No.

Link==Awesome

It's something which is, has been and continues to be true.

Using a single '=' suggests that you are making it true (and the '!' suggests an inverse or NOT operation/comparison) :p

Just drank a few beers and talked about Pandora stuff with Link in person tonight, yeah pretty cool guy.. 

Edit: I'll owe you a few at PAX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the quick reply link :)

You should have an upgrade order in the next few weeks 

Also does the new unit include a new battery?

just making sure that I didn't need to send in the charger

" Old units must include all accessories, charger, battery box (if one was included with the initial purchase), battery (not in the Pandora)."

http://ithic.com/en/upgrades-refurbs/61-1st-batch-open-pandora-upgrade.html
Guess I should update that.  After getting a swollen battery, I revised that policy, as that would not be a good thing to put in the mail.  Not a good thing to put in the mail on the way to me either. 

Yes, just got back from a few beers with TrashyMG.  It is always good to put a face to an avatar and a name.  Great guy!

I thought the THREE exclamation points was self-explanatory to be "factorial"  that is why I did not use just ONE !  and that was why I put a space between "awesome" and "!" so that peeps would understand it meant "factorial"

Link is greater than Awesome to a factor of 3.

Maybe I should have done it this way:

Link > Awesome3

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you realise what factorial means?

3 cubed is 27
((3 factorial) factorial) factorial is 2.60 × 101746

4 cubed is 64
((4 factorial) factorial) factorial is aproximately 1 × 10155112100433309859839983

Link > ((Awesome!)!)!

I would like to think of him as a friend. I don't know if he feels the same. Glad our transmissions crossed paths no matter what. :)  

Do you realise what factorial means?

3 cubed is 27

((3 factorial) factorial) factorial is 2.60 × 101746

4 cubed is 64

((4 factorial) factorial) factorial is aproximately 1 × 10155112100433309859839983

Link > ((Awesome!)!)!
Whatever.

In anycase Link is akin to a demigod.

Link = Awesome!
No.

Link==Awesome

It's something which is, has been and continues to be true.

Using a single '=' suggests that you are making it true (and the '!' suggests an inverse or NOT operation/comparison) :p
On the other hand, using == does not mean that it is true, as the entire statement could output false.

How about:

assert(Link==Awesome);

Since the universe hasn't crashed, we can assume this is true.

Back