Phone: 213-741-1151

Fax: 213-765-4266

DATE HOURS

Sunday, June 5, 2011 1:00PM - 6:00PM

Monday, June 6, 2011 8:00AM - 6:00PM

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 8:00AM - 6:00PM

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 8:00AM - 6:00PM

Thursday, June 9, 2011 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Registration is located in the South Hall Lobby of the Los Angeles Convention Cente

http://www.e3expo.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, he forgot the vast majority of the exhibitors…

I think Sony should cancel their participation, they risk getting eggs and rotten tomatoes thrown to the face.

I will be attending. I'm going to check out Hyperkin, among others.

I'm there for work, so super busy, would be interested if there is a meetup. Also if anyone wants the hookup on after-events just message me.

I think Sony should cancel their participation, they risk getting eggs and rotten tomatoes thrown to the face.
I agree. What have they got to show anyway? HD PSP games on PS3? What a f*ckin' joke!!!

Don't forget the all important NGP......

Besides the majority of focus will be aimed squarely at Nintendo with it's project cafe, although rumors say MicroSoft might have an early stab at a new console because of that, once again leaving Sony for dust.

Less than a week now.

Don't forget the all important NGP......

Besides the majority of focus will be aimed squarely at Nintendo with it's project cafe, although rumors say MicroSoft might have an early stab at a new console because of that, once again leaving Sony for dust.

Less than a week now.
Project Cafe, pah! I remember when Nintendo had cool codenames for consoles like Revolution and ...Dolphin.

I retract my statement.

This is Nintendos step back into the console wars if you want to call it that, they are bringing out a supposedly powerful system to compete with whatever Sony or MS bring out, which would be nice to see a Mario and Zelda come out on something with a backbone for the first time since the N64.

Who do you think will win this years' e3 (best overall showcase)? Nintendo again?

Unless MS pull another 360S (announce it then literally a week later it's in store - not E3 i know but still), it'll be eyes on Nintendo, everyone already knows most of the jist about the NGP and there are videos of it floating around on youtube, but Nintendo have had the cafe under lock and key with only a camera phone quality video of what could be their new toy leaked, unless I missed something?

HEY! LISTEN!!! Nintendo GameCube also had a pretty awesome back-bone!

OK Metroid Prime was pretty awesome, forget the backbone bit then, this'll be the first console they built to compete in terms of power and capability since the N64.

Not really, because who are they competing with though? A whole generation before/below them?

We all know SONYs/M$s next offering will be even more powerful then Nintendo's new console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo did say they were aiming to compete with whatever Sony or M$ (as you so rightly put it) come up with, but even it does get eaten alive by Sony or MS I think we all know what we want at E3

The DreamCast 2.

Back