Phlyra

FLOSSing
Last edited:

Phlyra

FLOSSing

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
I have the worst time management: Yesterday i wantet to make a big Pyra Playing Session, whit C64, testing of ZSNES, trying to get Piemiga to run, but i only watched Youtube
Also i need to work on my next Emu Game per System Video, so i have to play some games to see what would be cool to show..
Maybe next time Jump and Run now that C64 works?

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Oh it's an advert. I wonder how open-accessible that deep learning subsystem and vision subsystem are, but I can't read anything at rvspace; it doesn't load anything without javascript, and there's no way I'm loading chinese javascript on my machines.

Phlyra

FLOSSing
Oh it's an advert. I wonder how open-accessible that deep learning subsystem and vision subsystem are, but I can't read anything at rvspace; it doesn't load anything without javascript, and there's no way I'm loading chinese javascript on my machines.
Yeah it’s basically a sponsored post just announcing that they’re going on sale. Lol fair enough

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
The Game Awards are tonight, if you wanna see all the games you didn't play win awards. They might even announce some new games for some consoles you still can't buy yet.

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Okay, so I slept through the Game Awards, but apparently Among Us is coming to VR.

It Takes Two not only won Game of the Year, it stole Best Family Game from Nintendo, which had all four other nominations.