The gp32x.com forums are back!

yosh64

Website
yosh64.redirectme.net
hey

Just wanted to alert everyone that the gp32x.de forums seem to be going again!

Hmm, I don't think anyone has posted about this yet anyhows.

edit
Just noticed there is already a post about this :\.

another edit
I'm not sure how long those forums will be back up for, already they seem slow again :p.

and another...
Seems to have sped up a bit now, hehe.

cyas

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaay!

Also, holy shit this forum gained 3 pages while I slept

hey

The gp32x.de forums seem to be down again, I'm thinking either the coding behind the forum is very inefficient, and/or the server is not capable of much, and/or there are just more people visiting than I would imagine, and/or I dunno what I'm on about, hehe.

Hmm, I have always had issues with the gp32x.de forums being a bit slow at times, but I dunno.

cyas

Awwwww... I believe it's the high number of people going there again

hey

Gah, they seem to have died again. I was just editing a post I made :\.

Hmm, as far as I know gp32x.de is now on the Pandora servers? if this is so then why is it still screwing?

edit
I just tried going back to gp32.com using SeaMonkey, and has no probs? but still slow on Opera?

another...
I think I spoke to soon, seems slow even in SeaMonkey now :\.

and another...
It seems okay until I go to view a thread, when I go to view a thread it just never loads. edit: Actually I dunno, nothing is loading now :\.

cyas

not when i last checked, wasn't anything thorough though, just going by the little icon in flagfox. maybe the DNS is propagating, cause they moved servers?

yosh64 said:
hey

Hmm, as far as I know gp32x.de is now on the Pandora servers? if this is so then why is it still screwing?

cyas

Yep!, GP32x seem to be down again. :(

I`ve not heard any news/info regarding GP32x being transfered to ED`s servers, Though i did here Hando was going to be offered the possibility of transfering them. Whether he has been asked, and if so, If he has responded, I couldn`t say. That is unless i have miss something. :confused:

EDIT: It`s up again.
yoyo.gif
:wacko:

Trooper

trooper said:
yosh64 said:
hey

cyas

Yep!, GP32x seem to be down again. :(

I`ve not heard any news/info regarding GP32x being transfered to ED`s servers, Though i did here Hando was going to be offered the possibility of transfering them. Whether he has been asked, and if so, If he has responded, I couldn`t say. That is unless i have miss something. :confused:

Trooper
"Don't worry, it will move soon to this server which will make it much faster."
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=324

Back