The "i've Got A New Game!" Thread

Website
Visit site
Recently got FF3 for the DS.

The graphics are pretty sexy, but I can see why it got average reviews for a Final Fantasy. Definitely very oldschool in terms of gameplay, but I guess I was expecting as much.

If they went to all the effort of revamping the graphics, they should of at least sorted some of the gameplay niggles out. A remake should build on the original, not just be a port with pretty graphics.

Anyway, what games have people picked up recently?

The last game I bought would be Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast :lol:

I'm not planning to buy any console or game in the future. Just too busy living my life. :rolleyes:

I last bought Flatout for the PC.

Needless to say, it was shit.

I bought Final Fantasy VI Advance for GBA the other day. I know I could have played the SNES version on my 2x, but it's always nicer to have the actual cartridge/disc, in my opinion. Plus, I love my GBm and prefer playing it over all other handhelds. :)

Can't remember what the last game I bought was, it's been a long time... I'm mostly disappointed with current-gen titles so far and there's really nothing interesting on the horizon. More of the same with new mechanics and it bores me. Yeah, it sounds cliché, please bear.

Nova posted on Feb 20 2007 at 05:33 PM said:
I last bought Flatout for the PC.

Needless to say, it was shit.

that's why it's like $10 on steam. .

Most recent game i've bought was Battlefield 2, it was o.k. but i like 1942 better.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was $5 on steam when i got it :p

Online multiplayer is ok though...

I just got supreme commander the other day for pc. Have to turn the graphics right down or its utter pish !
My pc isnt too bad either 3ghz duo core thingy 2gb ram but i think the graphics card is teh problem its a x600.

I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 a few months ago, still got to finish it though, didn't interest me as much as the 1st one.
Oh, and on new year I got Xenosaga II - Also Sprach Zarathustra as a gift. I still gotta start it as I never played the first one, I'm watching the 13 ep anime of Xenosaga I now.

Wii Play with Remote. Still hasn't arrived yet, so Zelda: Twilight Princess was the last game I actually bought.

Well, I cancelled that, but ChoicesUK is having a sale on Wii games oh my God. Rayman and Red Steel £24.99, WarioWare £26.99, Excite Truck £29.99! Woo!

Last games I bought were Contact on ds and excite truck on wii. Contact was kinda crappy just not my type of game and excite truck was good to start but im getting kinda bored of it. Roll on march 2nd as I wanna get Sonic and the Secret Rings on wii when it comes out in europe.

Last games I bought would be Kingdom Hearts 2 and Xenosaga Episode 1 and 2.

Finished KH2, never got around to finshing Xenosaga 1 or 2 and I don't really plan to.

Back