The mandatory review!

Awesome. Glad to hear another member of the US's armed forces is enjoying the Pandora!

A good review - thanks very much. I've added it to the User Reviews Aggregation Thread. :)

I've gotten the NES Emulator fired up and played a good round of Castlevania on the NES. I used the GPFCE that was designed for the GP32x (wrapped or something...?) Anyway, runs flawlessly. Once I can figure out how to exit to the operating system, I will be golden.
I personally just run GPFCE via GINGE manually, but this should work for the pre-wrapped version also: Try pressing "Q" on the keyboard.

I've gotten the NES Emulator fired up and played a good round of Castlevania on the NES. I used the GPFCE that was designed for the GP32x (wrapped or something...?) Anyway, runs flawlessly. Once I can figure out how to exit to the operating system, I will be golden.
I personally just run GPFCE via GINGE manually, but this should work for the pre-wrapped version also: Try pressing "Q" on the keyboard.

On the one I use, you can press , and . together to get to the menu, then select exit.

So that's how you get into the menu huh? , and . You just fixed all of my NES problems. Thanks, haha.

I've since started using the stylus to do just web browsing but if I am working in something more in depth I use the nubs.

I've also started using my Pandora for a lot of tasks, like IMing and web browsing. It's become a lot more useful than I expected.

Only "downside" is that my hinge has become creaky. But I don't mind. :)

Only "downside" is that my hinge has become creaky. But I don't mind. :)

Yeah, my hing has sort of a "dead-zone" of floppiness. When it's in any position, the lid can sort of flop a milimeter or two in either direction, but once it gets past that point it's fine.

And yeah, my hinge can squeak too. My guess is the paint in that area rubs and causes the squeaking.

Back