The New Psp Snes Emu Kick Ass S9xtylslimmecm_test5

renejr902

Website
Visit site
Oh my GOD !! i tried the new snes emulator for the psp. its a miracle

see my stats, i played it a lot : ( FULLSPEED = fullspeed with frameskip 0)

mariokart = fullspeed at frameskip 1. sometime at worst case 57 to 59 fps not really noticeable.

Final Fantasy IV ( or 2) = FULLSPEED no exception

Secret of evermore = FULLSPEED sometime 58 to 59 fps. cant see the difference when it drop 2 fps.

Super Metroid = YEAH FULLSPEED even at place with a lot of transparency sometime 57-59fps.

Final Fantasy 5 = FULLSPEED everywhere except in a the beginning of a battle the first second has a slow down.

Chrono Trigger = this has surprised me a lot. FULLSPEED at frameskip 1 , no exception. ( frameskip 0 is like 48-50 too slow)

Final Fantasy 3 = FULLSPEED at frameskip 1, everywhere except in the beginning of a battle, the two first second has a slow down.

Star Ocean = Fullspeed at frameskip 1, sometime in battle it drop to 55fps. i see the difference.

StarFox is slow sorry at frameskip 1, 14 fps and half speed.

Yoshie island = Near fullspeed at framskip 1. 50-60fps approx , depensing where you are in the stage.

all these games are FULLSPEED : mario all stars, castlevania 4 ( i will try more later)

gay_thread.jpg

craigix said:
Is the source of the emulator available?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, where is this source :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the source of the emulator it is based off I think. But this new release is from another dev using that source.

Exophase said:
craigix said:
Is the source of the emulator available?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, where is this source :|

Yes yes, of course I mean the modified source, since everyone says it's a bazillion times faster or whatnot.

renejr902 said:
Oh my GOD !! i tried the new snes emulator for the psp. its a miracle
Where's the link?.. to the binary - I don't care about the source code.

Back