The [Official] Cny Delay Support Thread

Sweet. More time to get stuff ready :)

9 days is nothing to me. I'll do my nine days in solitary.
Captain, Road Prison 36: You gonna get used to wearin' them chains afer a while, Luke. Don't you never stop listenin' to them clinking. 'Cause they gonna remind you of what I been saying. For your own good.
Luke: Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, cap'n.

*edit* speeling

To be honest I think it's for the best; If one large run is done the quality will definitely be more consistent, not to mention we ran the risk of a rushed job by workers itching to get on with their break.

Like I said on pandora press - what's another 9 days after the year & a half we've been waiting anyway?

Also - Happy early valentines day/Chinese new year everyone! We should all have plenty of moon cake/chocolate/sex to keep us from pan-dwelling ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
No locks for me please :) Let it die or fill with something else. Locking threads is German and Germans are Nazis.

j/k

Had a clown for breakfast ;)
I'm HAPPY that this is out of the way without hassle. I LOVE this community :)

Consequence9 said:
To be honest I think it's for the best; If one large run is done the quality will definitely be more consistent, not to mention we ran the risk of a rushed job by workers itching to get on with their break.

Like I said on pandora press - what's another 9 days after the year & a half we've been waiting anyway?
+1

also it's probably better for MWeston when he goes to Texas.

mali said:
No locks for me please :) Let it die or fill with something else. Locking threads is German and Germans are Nazis.

j/k

First time I've seen Godwins Law in effect so early in a thread.
Excellent work mali ;)

O/T - we all knew this was happening. Punch a vapourware-ist in the face and you will feel better.

Corecannon said:
Shit i only have £220 in my account now. I'm so fucked.

Who needs money when you have :pandora2ut4: ?

I'm in the first 500 and while I'm disappointed that they didn't ship the cases before the cny, I can't say that I'm surprised.

I worked for a factory company of sorts in the construction industry. I know that the week before holidays is always the worst weeks of the year. Everyone wants there products ready to go first thing the day after the holidays (on site monday 6am latest). What usually happens is the best customers get thiers and everyone else gets the best bs we can come up with.

Not to mention that the fisrt 500 should be well accustomed to waiting and seeing target dates come and go. We're a thick skinned bunch :)

mali said:

j/k

Dammit, kill six million jews and you never hear the fucking end of it.

While we are at it, I'd really like to open a new philosophy thread about that kind of stuff and human behaviour and human mind in general.
The last thread I made was more a monologue.
Anyone interested?

mali said:
While we are at it, I'd really like to open a new philosophy thread about that kind of stuff and human behaviour and human mind in general.
Anyone interested?
yes ftw, do eet

mali said:
Anyone interested?
I'm.

What do we call it, and what is the first topic to talk about?

edit:
I'll just call it "The Philosophy Thread" and wait what happens :)

Done.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51987-the-philosophy-thread/

Everyone just remember, while we're sitting at our computers getting more pissed off and let down day by day, this is what's happening in the minds of the devs.
crazylaughingpuppets20gf7ma.gif

A little empathy towards those holding our money will help you get through this.

Back