The official screenshot/picture request thread

Perry Cox

Still Fresh
If you'd like to see a picture or screenshot of a particular game or application running on actual hardware, please post it here. This thread will be a centralized location for requests to minimize the number of new "can you post a pic of this" threads and keep the board nice and neat. I may update this thread periodically with rules or FAQs if things get out of hand. Enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a port request thread, a place to ask what kind of framerate a game runs at, a place to ask what the production status is, etc... Picture requests only. Please keep flame wars to a minimum. Have fun! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I'll go ahead and use this space to make the first request. Can someone post a pic of Mother 3 running on a GBA emulator? I'm curious to see how bright the colors are and how the scaling makes it look.

Another request for mother 3 on a gba emulator along with chronotrigger on a snes emulator and strider on a genesis emulator

I realise it's probably too early for this request (i have an optimistic nature), but it would be great to see Sin & Punishment (Tsumi to Batsu) N64,

Blood (DOS) would also be most welcome, and at the risk of sounding a bit greedy the 2 Discworld games on PS1.

Thanks to anyone taking the time.

I want to see a picture of the pandora showing a picture of the pandora showing a game(of which I don't care)

I did fulfill the request, however. :p

My_Pandora_Showing_Alerinos_Pandora_Playing_HERO.png

I love the fact that Photobucket preserved the ridiculously lengthy filename I gave this. Sorry about the minor flash washout that hit the screen.

Man, this thread died fast... Tell ya what, if someone can convince craig to ship my pandora next, i'll be a nice guy and upload all the requested screens ;-)

Back