The Rabbit Joint

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Hey.

Since the Chatbox closed and the Slipzone died, there has kind of been no place for spurious and easy-going chat. Now, I know that the old Chatbox was closed because of people such as loubear and assasalin, both of whom have appeared to have left, and it seems a much more mature visitor is frequent in the off-topic area.

So, I thought, maybe we could have a new one(?) and keep it open for a little while and see how it goes. It's worth a crack right?

anyway...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get the ball rolling, what do you guys think on this latest Big Brother racism thing?
In my opinion, it's less like racism, and more like Jade goody, unhinged hippo-like creature getting her knickers in a twist.
I don't know if any Americans have seen this, but if they have, I'm sure they now believe us to be a nation of racists and xenophobes, which I have no doubt is what the two Americans in the house (Dirk Bennedict and Gerome Jackson) think.

My opinion, peace out.

I hadn't heard of the Big Brother UK thing, but the last season of Survivor US had the 'tribes' split up by race. I don't know how they get away with this crap. Who actually watches that show anyway? Reality TV sucks.

It's just Jade Goddy being used as an "escape goat"

Jady goody is a stupid and useless celebrity who serves no purpose....I envy her <_<

we all know if it got really bad channel 4 would axe it but its unlikely. i mean so wat shes pissed off a nation of shop keepers. theyll get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TV is only good for displaying video game console output. Less impressively these days .. must upgrade to HD ASAP.

(*Too many abbreviations noted)

Actually it's more to do with the editors only showing what will stir up the public. Even more so that the people picked for Big Brother were profiled and they were selected as they will be the most likely to get on each others nerves.
I do not watch it myself, in my books it's one of the biggest piles of crud on TV to date. And what just happened shows this up even more.

So true Warmfluffy. The sad thing is Big Brother might have finally died, its ratings have deteriorated year on year, but this whole racism scandal will probably be enough to justify another couple of years of it. :angry:

why dont they just set it so there in like say... a giant cube and thers traps every where and if they set off a trap they die. hell get rid of the cube just bring live executions.

BB has come full circle including a 'celebrity' that they created :rolleyes:
I hope they dislocated their shoulders after all the self congratulating and back-patting over that one :angry:

Grrrrrrrrr, I don't watch big brother, and never will, so I have no idea what this is about :S
I don't watch it either, but I do keep up to date with current affairs ;)

Oh, dear. Racism. That's just awful, isn't it? Actually, wait. It isn't, but the media would much prefer to dwell on that than something actually bad happening. Does it give them some warm, fuzzy feeling, pretending that they have nothing better to report than something happening on Big Brother?

Also, Jade Goody lives in Bishop's Stortford. She use to live in Ongar, where I live, but she said it was "too dull" (the local newspaper had that story on the front page) so moved to the dullest place she could find nearby.

I hardly watch tv anymore, nothing but bullshit reality tv, soaps or movies I've already seen. Although the Sopranos season 5 finally started airing, that's one good thing.

I've watched the first season of Big Brother when it started airing in Belgium, but I quickly lost interest... <_<

Off topic, I just found out I have the Asperger Syndrome, linked together with several annoying ocd's and constant depressions, so there goes my future. :eek:

I hardly watch tv anymore, nothing but bullshit reality tv, soaps or movies I've already seen. Although the Sopranos season 5 finally started airing, that's one good thing.

I've watched the first season of Big Brother when it started airing in Belgium, but I quickly lost interest... <_<

Off topic, I just found out I have the Asperger Syndrome, linked together with several annoying ocd's and constant depressions, so there goes my future. :eek:
ugh, waiting for season 6, part 2 of the sopranos is torture! :p

SHIT GUYS.

I just found out that Jade Goody hasn't moved yet and still lives in Ongar. It makes me cry. *sob* Thankfully, I haven't seen her whilst out in Ongar, but if I do one day, who wants me to kick her in the shins?

SHIT GUYS.

I just found out that Jade Goody hasn't moved yet and still lives in Ongar. It makes me cry. *sob* Thankfully, I haven't seen her whilst out in Ongar, but if I do one day, who wants me to kick her in the shins?
meeee
Actually, kick her in her diseased, infertile effeminate area.

Hey, I just went to see Night at the Museum, it was very good, and as much as it pains me to say it, Ben Stiller was incredible. There were ace cameos from Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais, big up the brits!

SHIT GUYS.

You should find out where she lives and then shit on her doorstep. Then someone in the British Tabloids can write an article entitled "Much A-poo About Nothing".

Doctors are especially good at lying.

Back