The Skin Is Coming Off My Fingertips

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
check it, a few days ago the skin started to peel off my finger tips, now every six hours or so another finger has a huge blister on it and loads of skin comes right off!

just got the index of my right hand still intact!

finger1.jpg

finger2.jpg

finger3.jpg

some nice picitures for y'all

PinkSpider posted on Jul 24 2004 at 07:32 PM said:
do i detect sarcasm pinky?

i was going to post it in the news forum but thought you guys would appreciate it more.

it looks worse in real life, the photos don't do it justice. it makes typing at a decent speed a real bitch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, every year previous to this one, as we came out of winter, I used to get a rash and kind of soreness on my hands, as well as an itching. If I scratched... it caused blisters. Nasty stuff. Eventually I just used moisturiser on it like hell, and this year I haven't got it. Which is neat. Just make it damp, the dryness is probably caused by anything from allergy to stress, but a moisturiser will sort it out.

i've got my own theory.

i did have a cleaning job at my school that i did everyday for about three weeks until monday.

my hands got toughened by all the work i was doing, at the same time i was playing THUG to death.

now that i've stopped both, i think my bodies just saying fuck off to the shitty skin!

spray posted on Jul 24 2004 at 08:34 PM said:

i was going to post it in the news forum but thought you guys would appreciate it more.

it looks worse in real life, the photos don't do it justice. it makes typing at a decent speed a real bitch!
No im tipsy and that was mine and Ash's reaction.

PinkSpider posted on Jul 24 2004 at 07:52 PM said:
spray posted on Jul 24 2004 at 08:34 PM said:

No im tipsy and that was mine and Ash's reaction.
i know of a guy called Ash,

hes in that new advert where theres someguy in a hotel, he sets the sprinklers off n then covers himself with a body wash. then out of nowhere ladies appear to stroke him!

Spray....I think he blisters are the least of your problems.

Reason 1) Judging from the pics, your fingers are the size of my fist.
Reason 2) You appear to be lacking fingernails.
Reason 3) There's a picture of Kirby in your sig.

Mark posted on Jul 24 2004 at 03:20 PM said:
Spray....I think he blisters are the least of your problems.

Reason 1) Judging from the pics, your fingers are the size of my fist.
Reason 2) You appear to be lacking fingernails.
Reason 3) There's a picture of Kirby in your sig.
that is the funniest thing i have ever read

wow
maybe tape them?
i dont' know

Back