The Ultimate Flu -> Blu Thread

Neomorpheus

Website
www.geocities.com
Ok Ive got a Flu, had it over a year and im happy wi it.
Altho i must admit the washed colour sometimes gets to me and ive been thinkn about gettn a Blu n givn me Flu away.
Im pretty sure i will get 1, but ther are some Qs that id like to ask about it, and it also may help others.

Can u switch the light off? for example for when ure listening to mp3s to save batt.
I read about this next q but id like to know what ppl think, Does the Blu still have the dust problem gettn behind the screen? how bad is it?
What about the batts life? is it any diff?
Also Id like to hear comments from Flu -> Blu ppl about how different it is, how much better? is it worth the change?

Thanks alot B)

Apologies if all this has been answered on another thread.

Can u switch the light off?
yes, by holding down select for 3 seconds
I read about this next q but id like to know what ppl think, Does the Blu still have the dust problem gettn behind the screen?
no couse it isnt a mod like the flu was but integratet in the screen
What about the batts life? is it any diff?
should be minor shorter, but nothing to worry about, i dont think you would realy notice it

ps: youre lucky that iam in a good mood, otherwise i would have sayd use the fucking search funktion

I got my BLU this weekend to replace my ex-FLU (Glass came off and scratched the light sheet in front of screen, so I removed it) I have to say that I am very impressed with the BLU's screen it really is sharp and clear. I would advise any FLU owner with £100ish spare to get one.
Oh, you can turn the backlight off by holding down the select key for a few seconds, as you said good for MP3 playback.

i used to have a flu untill it broke so i desided to get a blu and i was very imprested with the quility of the unit, it almost seamed bether quility them my flu (more surdy)

the beav

Now how was he supposed to search for it? The search needs 4 characters, and he was looking for a BLU/FLU topic. I have tried searching for many things under 4 characters, and when I post about it, I get "Use the Search Function" yet I can't. Can someone please remove that limit on characters?

Protoss posted on Oct 3 2004 at 11:10 AM said:
Now how was he supposed to search for it? The search needs 4 characters, and he was looking for a BLU/FLU topic. I have tried searching for many things under 4 characters, and when I post about it, I get "Use the Search Function" yet I can't. Can someone please remove that limit on characters?

Seconded, that "more than 3 letters" requirement has dont nothing but screw up most of my searches since a lot of things are 3 letter terms. (BOR, AVI, BLU, FLU). Fix that and THEN Vimacs should put it in his sig, thenhe wont have to even say anything when he posts, just copy and paste "read sig".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back