Thinking Of Buying A Gp2x. (in The Uk)

Bloodsack

Website
Visit site
I want the newer MK2 GP2X. Colour Black of course. whatever the newest firmware is....It seems to be 2.0.

Who's the best to buy from?

I've been doing a lot of looking around, Play Asia, Lik-Sang, GP2X.co.uk. I ordered from lik-sang before (a year ago) when I got my PSP. I had problems getting my order because of UPS.....they couldn't find my house? It took 2 weeks for me to finally get it :(

anyways..... I figure GP2X.co.uk would be the best place, but they want £30 more for a gp2x, then the other sites. I'm thinking Play Asia.

Play Asia does use DHL in the UK. Is DHL in the UK a good shipper? I don't want what happened last time to happen again.

Any feed back would be helpful

Thanks.

Buy from gp2x.co.uk or from gp2x.de they ar ethe best in terms of service and do alot for the community, and as you are in uk i would sugest you to buy from gp2x.co.uk

Vimacs posted on Jul 22 2006 at 11:13 AM said:
Buy from gp2x.co.uk or from gp2x.de they ar ethe best in terms of service and do alot for the community, and as you are in uk i would sugest you to buy from gp2x.co.uk

I got mine from gp2x.co.uk, very good service all came within a week. Got my BoB from there too, came the next day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back