vincent85

Still Fresh
Compare Gp2x to the Iriver G10.

WVGA (800x480)
4 and 8GB of storage space
Windows Mobile 5

My god!

i hope this console encorouge Homebrew.

Well, at least there will be no complaints about sloppy sticks on the Iriver ...

P.S. Go back under your bridge.

i think it looks pretty cool closed but open it looks stupid, i have an iriver h320 and love it so i like the company and will keep my eye on this.

I agree about it not challenging the gp2x which i think is astonishingly advanced compared to this point in time with the gp32.

This is that new friggin console by reigncom. I am seriously thinking of buying it, look at the features:
it runs on Windows Mobile 5 and has between 4 and 8GB of storage space. You'll be able to play 3D games on the $" WVGA (800x480) screen

it doesnt tell you the specs. I could make a 1024*768 calculator that would be shit specs with a good screen.

what are people like today!

Person: WOW A BIG SCREEN! Its specs must be great!

Well you're in for a little waiting then: "It's coming out in August."

There's no such thing as a GP2X killer. ;)
6539472.JPG

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is that new friggin console by reigncom. I am seriously thinking of buying it, look at the features:
it runs on Windows Mobile 5 and has between 4 and 8GB of storage space. You'll be able to play 3D games on the $" WVGA (800x480) screen

Features like a $" screen, I can do without :lol:

Looks cool, but the fact that it plays anything from windows probably means it won't play homebrew games, or emu's. It will be like having a PSP, might work but never update it.

Thanx,
Stan

I think you shouldn't be worried about such a thing though. iRiver is known for their high-quality products. It's just that I doubt it'll be available outside Korea. Like that other thing that looks quite awesome, the GMP-M6.

I'm also hoping this G10 will have Ogg Vorbis support (just like iRiver's latest products). Don't do go against me, you and I both know Ogg Vorbis rules. ;)

This is an internet gaming machine that let you download games from internet service and play the games. It's more than likely only for Korea because of that reason. They don't have ANY infrastructure outside of Korea to service such thing as of now. Nonetheless, it's a cool idea with a slick look. :)

first thing i thought when i saw this was "the xgp is screwed"

that's the problem with direct pmp competition. there are so many out there and apparently a lot of companies who want to tap in. i'm glad my gp2x doesn't have to worry about that stuff; we play by different rules here :)

Everybody who said it won't be available outside korea, IT SAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY PLAN A WORLDWIDE LAUNCH AND IT SAYS IT WILL BE SHOWN ON CES, so what do you think now? :p

Everybody who said it won't be available outside korea, IT SAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY PLAN A WORLDWIDE LAUNCH AND IT SAYS IT WILL BE SHOWN ON CES, so what do you think now? :p

I think you should get your keyboard fixed ... the key next to "a" seems to get stuck ...

good for them. like the world needs another psp.

Back