Special Bundle Deal including the following games:
- Sonic Pocket Adventure
- Fatal Fury First Contact
- Dekahel 2
- Azteca
- Delsol
- Oohanabi
- Neo Derby Champ

The NeoGeo Pocket Color was SNK's own color handheld gaming system. The company was originally known for its arcade/home console unit of the same name (sans the Pocket Color part), and the company capitalized on this namesake for its handheld. It was released in Japan in March 1999, and in early May 1999 SNK made the decision to bring the system to the US through the company's website.

If I didn't blow 300 bucks on the GP32 et al, I would probably dish out for this also.

Maybe with next week's check.

Where's the catch? A NGPC in any store in the U.K is about £100 second hand without games, I hope this isn't limited edition as i'll buy it once I have the cash.

Good deal there :)

I got my ngpc during its (not very) long shelf life in the UK, and was glad I did. Some top titles on it, and i think its my smallest hand held :)

Im looking forward to seeing the gp32 emu of this, to try out the roms of the carts i didnt manage to get (only got 7 games :/)

Replying to the question about the NGPC being in English:

I would have to assume so, for the most part. And the note about the NPGC being released in America in the description kind of hints to that.

Even with £30 import tax(which is what they charged me for my GP32) its still cheap. Only thing is, are the game boxed or loose. I have a funny feeling that they'll be cartidge only or all on one mega cartridge. NGPC games are collectors items now and Sonic pocket adventure can usually fetch around £40 on ebay, sometimes not boxed.

I think they will be loose but individual carts, i saw a similar package in an import gamestore in Brighton for £89.99 UK. That was for a sealed pack of a ngpc and 6 games, carts only

i thought i would let you guys in on the games
i bought the +13 game pack

what i got

sonic pocket - cased
snk gals fighters -girly fighting game with classic snk characters-cased
fatal fury 1st contact -cased
big tournament golf -aka neo turf masters -plastic boxed
puzzle bobble mini -plastic boxed
densha de go 2 - train driving sim -boxed
neo derby champ -horse racing betting sim? -plastic boxed
and 6 fruit machine simulators - all boxed

--edit--
the way i keep my import tax down is order under 2 kilos so you can have it sent by airmail i have never been charged more than £10-£14UK for import/cutoms taxes beware UPS although they move it quicker they bill you for taxes a month later for around £60UK i have tried EMS but they are slower than airmail and it comes via the postman

heh - i bought 2 new Neo Geo games from a shop that was clearing out - Picture Puzzle and Cotten for £10 and sold them on Ebay for £80. :) I miss my ngpc though - i hope when the emu gets a new release it is good

Hm, this really looks nice. But how are the games? Cheap crap or the pearls of NGPC games?

Back