This May Be My Last Topic On Gp32x Ever....

Cellsplitter

Website
Visit site
The worst thing that could ever, ever happend to to a GP32 has happend for me.
I all started this morning when i decided to take a look at the other firmwares that exicted. I downloaded everone i could find the i installd the one after one, testing them and so on. When i started the fw.fxe file to install firmwares i noticed there stod: "deleting firmware". I figured it must be the old firmware that i had before thet now was being deleted, but then it hit me. If i shut the gp32 of just when it's done deleting it wouldn't have any firware. I thougt then that if i start the gp32 now i could her the nice intro music. But, when i started the gp32 there where nothing... only a white screen. The gp32 can't start! I can't go into link mode or anything!! I cant sell it beacuse it wont start, i bougt gpcinema for it, it's screen is a little shitty and! It could overclock to 166 mhz (or more)!!!!! Is there som one in world who can fix this? I need all help in the world! You should know that when i first discoverd that it didn't start i whent berserk + screaming for 30 min straight! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! It costed me alot of money!!

Problem: It has no firware at all
Solution: I have no idea!!!!!

P.S. Im from sweden (if thats any help) D.S.

best of luck in fixing it. i dont think fw is the kind of thing to toy around with. read up reviews on the different fw, decide which you want. flash and leave it. hope mr. spiv can help u :).

Cellsplitter posted on Feb 7 2004 at 01:14 PM said:
When i started the fw.fxe file to install firmwares i noticed there stod: "deleting firmware". I figured it must be the old firmware that i had before thet now was being deleted, but then it hit me. If i shut the gp32 of just when it's done deleting it wouldn't have any firware.
damn, i thought there were enough warnings around.

Last edited by a moderator:
it actually isn't too hard to fix, all you need is a jtag cable and a program that can flash a firmware with it ;) and jtag cables aren't hard to build, i just need to find a connector <_<

Back