This sd card SD6G2/32GB someone test or use it ?

I have a 32GB class 4 Kingston card (SD4/32GB) and the firmware is buggy. The label is dark blue and has a picture of mountains. It has a nasty habit of randomly dropping writes without reporting any errors. When the files are read back, a few of the blocks are filled with all one bits. This happened with the card formatted FAT32.

The card works perfectly in one of my computers, but not the other. It seems to be really picky about which host controllers it likes. So far it seems okay in the Pandora, but I don't trust it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the SD6G2/16GB and havent had any errors with it so far. I ran the checking tool that Prometheus links in her signature and it's reports all is good reading/writing/verifying with the card.

I paid £25.80 from eclipsecomputers.com

BTW, my card is blue with a starfish image on the label.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the SD6G2/16GB and havent had any errors with it so far. I ran the checking tool that Prometheus links in her signature and it's reports all is good reading/writing/verifying with the card.

I just tested a 16GB Kingston and it fails the same as the 32GB one. Kingston is a reseller that buys chips from different manufacturers. You do not know what you're getting. Could be good, could be bad.

I just tested a 16GB Kingston and it fails the same as the 32GB one. Kingston is a reseller that buys chips from different manufacturers. You do not know what you're getting. Could be good, could be bad.
Well I'm happy to report that mine was good. :)

i'ts good news for me, the 32go seduce me, and, if you have no problem with 16go, it's good thing, If I had 32go, I test it very hard, and, say here/on the wiki, if it's good.

i'ts good news for me, the 32go seduce me, and, if you have no problem with 16go, it's good thing, If I had 32go, I test it very hard, and, say here/on the wiki, if it's good.
So... How well does it work?

Back