Tie break Tennis gp32 demo?

goldenballs

Still Fresh
Hi boy and girls, this is my 1st post so please be gently with me!

I found this demo on a spanish gp32 website:

Tie break tennis...

I cant read spanish so dont know how to install?? :blink:

Any help would be much appreciated and also if anyone has any more details of it, full release etc. Super tennis on snes emu runs a bit to slow for me.

Thanks.. Happy easter.

Download this file Tie Break Tennis demo and then go into the Pc-link software, and choose Install from the file menu. You'll then be asked to choose the package to install, and that will be gam_1st.fpk. Then it should install the game by itself and you'll be able to play :)

Whoops, I was too quick to reply and I didnt test the link ^^;

Here is a working link.

Tie break tennis

For get what I said about using the install option. Extract the files from the zip, and then copy the files over to the GP://GPMM folder.

Note: you may actually have to create the folders on the gp32 before you copy the files over..

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the game submitted to adic (availiable also on GP32 Xtreme in Adic 2002 Section) and this one on spanish site are the same versions.

I think this is a nice game, to have such a commerical title ported to the GP32. However, it doesn't play quite as well as Power Tennis on the PCengine emulator. ;)

did this game ever get finished ? i think it's great but when i beat the first opponent i can't choose to play a different player.. or on a different surface

Back