Time not displaying correctly

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
My Pandora's clock never seems to display the right time. I've never messed around with the clock, and I always shut it down fully when I'm done using it, and it's only ever plugged in to charge it when the battery gets low.

It's not exactly a huge problem for me, but it is occasionally annoying.

Is anybody else having this issue?

The only time my clock gets out of sync is when I remove the battery (or it runs completely dead). Even shutting it down doesn't cause any noticeable drift. After a few weeks, I noticed it was off by a minute, but I assume that's just standard clock drift.

That being said, you aren't the first person to say they've had a problem with the clock getting out of sync. Unfortunately I've never been able to successfully debug the problem since mine seems to work perfectly.

U1nfortunately I've never been able to successfully debug the problem since mine seems to work perfectly.

you probably charge yours before the battery is considered totally dead

as the clock depends on the battery, if the battery is so low it can't power the clock (or can't power it fast enough, depends on closk circuit obviously), then it'll just stop (or reset, depends on system)

Back