Tonedailer

Please browse the threads to find this answer....I already asked this question yesterday. Thank you.....

well normaly these days, the phones uses diffrent tones to tell what number was pressed. so a Tone Dailer would be something u can program a number into, and then U take it to a phone and run it and it would sound the right tones so the phone would belive you pressed those numbers and calls that place.

like a redial button... or something..

Think this was answered in another post, - but you know when you press a number on a phone (not a cell-phone), and it makes a tone? This means that a number = a tone.
The idea of a tone-dialer is, that you put a sequence of numberes into the dialer, and it will play the individual tones for each number... You can then use you gp32 to dial a particular number, by holding it up against the phones microphone.

hope it you understood what I meant.

wow what an awesome idea, I would have never thought of using the gp32 for somthing like this. Thats one of the most creative things I have seen in awhile. Some time when I acctually have a place to live and can get my computer set up I'll have to give it a shot.

Evil_Cartman posted on Aug 21 2003 said:
Works at the phone boxes here.

yes... free phone calls
That´s pretty cool, I´m going to have to try that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back