Torrent Seeding

jlebrech

UFO Robot
just been trying to seed on filerush.com (legal!!!!) and have succeeded, and my first attempt is hyper final fight as i know its quite a big file altho not as big as other torrents. but as filerush allows only legal torrent why not use them for hosting gamepark stuff.

im thinking of making a compilation and zip it all up if anybody wants games to bein the compilation let me know :D

Hyper final fight torrent

hope the creators of Hyper final fight dont mind :)

i was thinking of a big compilation in the range of 100mb which could be shared on bit torrent. and could be renewed monthly :D

Well, some new users may like to get a file with many GP32 files to start with, so go ahead if you like.

I think that anything that is done for the GP32 scen is good so don´t bother the negativ talk.

Jarska333 posted on Dec 23 2004 at 09:52 PM said:
But there's allways the bandwith issue on www.gp32x.de...

Dunno if it is a major issue. We are quite small community, after all.

? What bandwidth issue?

Got 70Gig a month, that's fine :)

Last edited:
Basically, the Torrent idea is good.
But the community is MUCH too small.
Downloading a 100MB file from such few seeders will probably take up 2 or 3 weeks...

My idea is a BOR mods collection to start off with. it would be around 1gb tho so maybe everyone could start seeding even if they have them.

i found filerush.com which i primaraly a games demo tracker, and they seem quite strict and as gp32 homebrew is legal then they should allow it.

sam fisher posted on Dec 24 2004 at 01:20 PM said:
i have tried it. it didn't work and they kept adding illegal stuff.
Yes we all remember Spam_Fisher's torrent site.
ho hum...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back