Trade My Cfw Psp For Your Gp2x!

cardyology

Still Fresh
Hay guys, Im looking to trade my white PSP CFW 4.01 M33 for either a GP2x f100 or 200. The psp is in excellent working condition with box/case/charger/usb cable etc...

here are some pics. sorry they're so massive. I dunno how to make them embed as a thumbnail at the bottom.

I popped the battery open on the PSP to pandora-ize it but then re soldered the pin down & taped it up. I know it looks rough but it works perfectly.
Pictured is the 4gig memory card. I will also include a 2gig and if I can find it, a 1 gig mini duo with adapter.

The 4gig stick was bought by me for £20 off Amazon, I think it may be a fake but it works fine & hasd done for about 6 months. Reports back as 3.72 gig when formatted.

I'm very keen to get a GP2x or a wiz for this.
3257078917_ca97105801_o.jpg

3257908028_bcaef97b05_o.jpg

3257908090_73bd100246_o.jpg

3257079147_9dea7e8c03_o.jpg

3257079357_cbe739ef78_o.jpg

3257079553_7bed9289fb_o.jpg

I know im new here but I can prove my trustworthiness by various means, I live in the north west UK BTW.

Joey.

I have an F100 that I'd be willing to swap. It's in excellent condition.

I will include 4x2500 rechargable batteries, TV Out and 4Gb SD card which includes lots of games and emulators, together with a USB cable. I'll also chuck in a soft pouch (PSP). I also have the box somewhere, but I can't promise to include that, but I will try.

Firmware v2.11.

I live in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.

Pics added.

gp2x01.JPG

gp2x02.JPG

gp2x03.JPG

gp2x04.JPG

Very tempting matey, but those pics dont show, they just say IPB image.

Whats the main difference between the f100 & f200?

Im into this offer, I just wanna see piccys first :rolleyes:

Bugger. My host RetroRemakes, was hacked and my old site was lost. The newRR software seemed to work and I can see the images fine.

PM your email addy and I'll email pics to you.

BTW F200 is white and has a touch screen, F100 is black and doesn't. F200 has a D-Pad, F100 has a thumbstick.

IF this trade doesn't work out (seems like its a done deal to me), I've got a GP2X I'd like to offer .. its in excellent condition, will include 2x2600 batteries, case, and a 4gig SD card crammed to the gills with games and stuff .. let me know if you're interested (only if you guys don't work something out first for some reason - seems to me you've got a deal here though mate..)

PM if interested.

hey man, im still thinkin bout that trade with mr Price.

Is your GP2x an f100 or 200?

I've also got a GP2X I'm looking to move on - F-100 from the 2nd batch produced, comes boxed like new with original manual and USB cable, high-speed 2gb SD, Tv-out adaptor and the some nice long cables to link it to a TV with via phono/S-Video or SCART, and a hard carry case (actually a DS case, but it fits nicely).

The original crappy thumbstick head (the first few batches has terrible ones) has been removed and replaced with a custom one from a Madcatz retropad, if that makes any difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back