Trading Computer Hardware for Pandora!

trix

Very Active Member
Hello,

Recently I helped my brother's company upgrade a whole bunch of their computer systems, and in return, was given all of the old equipment.

I'm wondering if anyone here is interesting in trading some of it for their Pandora.  I'll even trade ALL of it for a single Pandora if you pay shipping! =P

Here's what I have:

Dell Optiplex 740 PC (three of them)

Dell Optiplex 745 PC (Core2Duo or Pentium D with ATI Radeon X1300 and 2-3GB RAM) (three of them)

Dell Optiplex 755 PC (Core2VPro with ATI Radeon 2900Pro and 3GB RAM)

Dell PowerEdge 2900 Server (two intel Xeon's, each Dual Core, with 4GB ECC RAM, three 150GB 15krpm SCSI drives in RAID5, two 75GB 10krpm SCSI drives in RAID1 for OS, currently running Ubuntu Server 14.05)

Dell PowerEdge 1600SC Server (similar specs to the 2900 except older Xeons, with same rpm speed but smaller space drives)

ATI Radeon 2900Pro PCIe-x16 graphics card (to upgrade an optiplex)

tons of keyboards, mice, 15" dell LCD monitors, laser printers, printer/scanner/fax combos, extra SATA hard drives, hardware firewall, etc.

Every type of cable needed and then some.

APC Smart-UPS 1500SC with dead battery.

APC RS1000 UPS also with dead battery.

Working APC RPC3 UPS battery that does not fit the above listed UPS units (lol)

a very lightly used AGM deep cycle marine battery I paid $350 for two years ago and still holds a FULL charge.

Cisco Aironet Wireless Access Point, missing AC/DC converter for power (but will take any 48VDC plugin) (UNTESTED)

Ultrium LTO 3 tape drive backup system.  UNTESTED - might not work.

Various internal computer equipment, including RAM HDDs Video Cards DVD-RW drives etc etc etc.

All equipment except the tape drive and wireless AP have been tested to work and so far NOTHING failed testing.  Most of this was still in corporate operation when replaced with newer units.

Any serious offers and I'd be more than happy to take pictures or video of myself speaking my forum name, discussing the offer, and giving a video tour of my home office where all of the listed equipment is taking up all of my space!  I can also video demonstrate the working condition of any items, and am posting this from a Dell Optiplex 755 right now =)

What I do not have is money to ship heavy equipment, so take enough stuff to be worth paying for shipping!

Open to any and all offers, including a full buyout for the low low price of the newest Pandora model and the high high price of an arm and a leg in shipping fees.

EDIT: Also wanted to add, I am in Wisconsin, USA if you want to save shipping fees and pick up locally.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot to mention where you actually live - not quite unimportant when it comes to shipping costs... ;-)

I edited it in right before you responded!

:ph34r:

Gosh, if you lived a ocean closer!

Currently residing in Finland, why do you have to be so far away :c

For the low low price of a plane ticket (for two! My girlfriend must come) and a job*, I'll move to Finland and take all the equipment with me!

* - offer must also include a Pandora.

Oh also I just tested the Tape Drive and there is a tape stuck in it, but it powers up and correctly reports that there is a tape stuck in it.

Just to hopefully increase interest in this offer, I've decided to include my (100% top condition) iPhone 4S to the list of stuff available for trade for a Pandora.

And in case it is not clear, you can mix and match any number of items from the above list (including iPhone) that you want and offer your Pandora in trade for the entire list, and I will seriously consider the trade, as I REALLY REALLY want a Pandora ever since my first batch one was stolen from me.

I am even willing to make the trade in person anywhere within two hour drive of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to save shipping costs.

Please add pictures, sure you have a lot of items on offer but we need some evidence that the stuff exists.

My current internet connection is too unstable to upload a picture apparently (been trying for hours).

I'll try to get to a better connection to upload the picture later tonight or tomorrow.

I apologize in advance if this post appears several times, I'm having trouble submitting it.

testing picture

IMG_0416.JPG

Testing picture #2

(man these take forever and many attempts to upload)

IMG_0422.JPG

Also want to mention if you want the iPhone 4S it will limit the amount of other stuff I'm willing to throw in, as I rather like this phone.  I've had it for years and own many apps and it is highly customized.

But Pandora trumps all so send an offer and I'll definitely consider it.

Any device you deliver should be delivered fresh as it is pointless and not to mention illegal to leave apps that you have installed on the device.

It is also important that you ensure that the iCloud Lock is removed. 

Yes, I'm aware. I did not intend to imply otherwise.

Also, for the record, any PC or server that leaves my house will come with a freshly installed dual-boot of Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 (fully updated and legal, with CD-Key printed on sticker on the case) and your choice of Debian 7.7, Ubuntu LTS 14.04, Kodibuntu (XBMC), Gentoo, Kali, or Arch Linux, as those are the discs I have available.

Or I can leave an empty partition for your own OS install.

On top of that, I have all of the original software discs and manuals for every PC, including drivers, Adobe Acrobat 9, MS Office, etc.

The iPhone4S would arrive completely wiped with a low level anti-recovery memory wipe (I value my privacy), have the newest version of iOS, and be without a SIM card.

Also to add to the huge list, I can happily toss in my Nintendo 2DS.  It's basically a 3DS but without the 3D effect, though it still has the ability to play 3DS games.  The 2DS is practically new, sitting on a shelf for the last year I've had it, since I have no games for it.

And another thing, just in case someone wants it, I have a perfect condition fairly new TI-nspire graphing calculator I paid like $200 for and barely used.  I also have an extra keypad for it that turns it into a school-approved TI-84+, if the NSpire keypad is too advanced for your teacher to allow.  I have original manual and software CD for it as well, and this thing is rather awesome as far as graphing calculators go.

Yeah, clearly I really want another Pandora =P.  My last one was stolen from me and if I get another one I will keep it chained to my belt loop at all times!

If I could I would probably take you up on the offer, but upon filling the house with more computers I would probably be killed by my other half and not have a chance to enjoy them.

I think the card with your name, the site and the date are clear enough to be read.

My last one was stolen from me and if I get another one I will keep it chained to my belt loop at all times!
Will you be getting an aluminum case?

Back