Trusted And Best Site To Order A Wiz. I Reside In The Uk

Devilmandex

Still Fresh
Hi, I'm new. My names Dexter and I live in the UK.and I want to know the best site to order a wiz from. I'm a retro gamer and have a passion for technology. I originally come from the pspscene but lately I've grown tired of noobs and the scene's *take and give nothing back attitude* I am very interested in the wiz aswell as the community surrounding it. I also like to learn as to avoid being a noob all over again.

Enough of the introduction!

PS do you think the wiz will actually be released this time around?

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx posted on Apr 4 2009 at 11:19 AM said:
GBAX.co.uk is the best place in the UK. And the only I, have a feeling :)

CraigiX said something to the effect that he had the UK distribution rights (or some such, if I'm not mistaken), which is the above site that mcx mentioned. I can search the forums for the post I saw, or you can just check with them.

Pardon me if I am wrong, pretty sure he said so.

'Xian Long' said:
most people here have something useful to contribute like programming/animation/artwork/etc.
I will eventually be able to contribute. I am currently doing a college course in IT systems support and
photoshop. hopefully in september I'll be attending a software development course.

I am willing to learn!

Okay. I really want to order my wiz now but it seems the aforementioned wsite isn't finished so I can't are there any other sites I can order it from? I badly want to get a preorder in!

'Devilmandex' said:
Okay. I really want to order my wiz now but it seems the aforementioned wsite isn't finished so I can't are there any other sites I can order it from? I badly want to get a preorder in!
Update! I ordered from play asia so you can lock the thread.

Back