Tv-out Slowdown

Samba Pa Ti

Many Mooses Live In The Fields \o/
Website
dinkykitty.com
i was just testing the tv out on my other tv (pal 4:3) using rgb ports on the front and every emulator i tried (neogeo,snes,md) and some video (avi) were really choppy thru the tvout, and the video wouldnt play at all on the tv (works on the 2x).

i set the output to pal on the 2x, if my video was ntsc would that mess it up ?

anyone had the problem with slow emulation over tvout ?

i did a couple of searches and didnt find anything about this, its not a big problem im just intested if its common or just my crap tv.

I have not had this problem with my PAL TV-out, so I don't have anything to suggest.

I am really just replying because (I am a little bit drunk and) I am interested in your console history. It's a shame you missed out on the Dreamcast, but which of those machines are you fondest of? I would guess it was the Master System and the SNES.

WhizzBang posted on Sep 8 2006 at 10:19 PM said:
I am interested in your console history. It's a shame you missed out on the Dreamcast, but which of those machines are you fondest of? I would guess it was the Master System and the SNES.

the megadrive/genesis, spent years and years playing that (and now even more emulated $$$)

BobBorakovitz posted on Sep 9 2006 at 01:53 AM said:
wait a minute, this is the first time i actually bothered to look at your banner. You actually like the ps2 better than the gp2x? hahahahahahaha...oh man, my side hurts...hahahahahaha :D

its a timeline of consoles ive owned, gp2x is at the end unless i get another, its the second handheld ive ever used and its my favourite machine after the pc. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back