Tv Out With Dingux ?

Deed

Hello,

I wonder if tv out works or will work in a near future with dingux ?

I ask this because for me one of the most wonderful features of this wonderful little machine is the tv out. SNES just looks better on my old tv screen rather than on the tiny dingoo screen :)

Deed said:
Hello,

I wonder if tv out works or will work in a near future with dingux ?

I ask this because for me one of the most wonderful features of this wonderful little machine is the tv out. SNES just looks better on my old tv screen rather than on the tiny dingoo screen :)

It doesn't currently work, and there's probably still a lot of work to do before it will. Stuck with dual booting and only using the stock OS emulators for TV-out at the moment I'm afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:
That being said about TV out, can someone pls explain if dingoo can be used as a portable divx player, complete with adding your own subtitles to the movies/shows? and if it's watchable on the small screen too?

ty for your answers.

Not sure about subtitles, but DIVX movies appear to work fine and are perfectly watchable on the small screen. I found TV-Out quality to be a little off, lots of stange pixelation and color blurring.

Now that would be a holy grail. Playing Snes9x, Picodrive and Final Burn Alpha through the TV out – amazing!

Is anyone actively working on this?

Booboo seems very inactive on the Dingux scene at the moment. He would be the one who could best answer this ? or point you in the appropriate directionS.

I don't know the answer, but would like a longer cord for the tv out cable, feel stuck to the TV when using it.

Peace

Link

Back