Uae4All Pandora Compatibility List

john4p

Here it is: UAE4All Pandora compatibility list

The games that work have working TOSEC ADF names listed. Some have special requirements (a few need Cyclone for example or you have to disable external disk drives), some have bugs and some have annotations.

Color codes
  • black = game works fine
  • orange = game is unplayable due to emulation problem
  • red = game freezes or doesn't load at all

LucasArts- and Sierra-adventures haven't been tested since they're better on ScummVM and DosBox anyway.
(Exception: Monkey Island I was tested)

The list currently has 638 titles.
591 work (92.6%), 47 don't (12 are unplayable, 35 freeze or don't boot).

Post additions/corrections/suggestions here in this thread so the list can be updated.

edit: Everything confirmed working is confirmed for FAME/C unless Cyclone or UAE core is specifically stated.
That's because if a game worked bug-free with FAME/C it wasn't tested again with Cyclone or UAE core. If it didn't work properly with FAME/C it was then tested with Cyclone and UAE core which sometimes made it run.
So if you find a game that works with FAME/C but doesn't with Cyclone, please post it, so the entry can be updated to "needs FAME/C".

john4p said:
Here it is: UAE4All Pandora compatibility list

The games that work have working TOSEC ADF names listed. Some have special requirements (a few need Cyclone for example or you have to disable external disk drives), some have bugs and some have annotations.

Color codes
  • black = game works fine
  • orange = game is unplayable due to emulation problem
  • red = game freezes or doesn't load at all

LucasArts- and Sierra-adventures haven't been tested since they're better on ScummVM and DosBox anyway.
(Exception: Monkey Island I was tested)

The list currently has 638 titles.
591 work (92.6%), 47 don't (12 are unplayable, 35 freeze or don't boot).

Post additions/corrections/suggestions here in this thread so the list can be updated.
I cant get apidya or agony to work.kickstart 1.3.cant find any agony adf cracked by nemesis.only crystal and thunderloop.I have never got apidya to work before not on winuae even.I really want a working agony on the pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to contribute. :)

gibberish said:
thankyou for including the tosec names, very useful.
That was the main motivation for this list. For some games only 1 ADF (or 1 series of ADFs) out of 10 work in UAE4All...

brilliant, so many titles Id forgotten about and of course now so excited about, Thanks so much for the list.

EmuGuy said:
Hmmm...stupid question time...trying to save to disk in Superstar Ice Hockey...it's "ALT-S"...how do I press this combo in Uae4All? Thanks much! :rolleyes:
Ah, ALT is currently not mapped to a key (since "Select" is used to bring up the menu).
But you can press R-Trigger (in joystick mode) to bring up the virtual keyboard, then navigate to the ALT-key and press the (X)-actionbutton to use it.
So hold (X) (while on ALT in virtual keyboard) and then press the -key on the Pandora.

I notice pinball dreams & pinball fantasies are both shown as working fine, does this mean that someone a lot cleverer than I am has worked out how to remap right shift, so the right flipper can be used?

If anyone has managed this then please share your technique.

Awesome work on the emulator BTW john4p, really given me many happy memories. :D

Mr Loon said:
I notice pinball dreams & pinball fantasies are both shown as working fine, does this mean that someone a lot cleverer than I am has worked out how to remap right shift, so the right flipper can be used?
That just means they load fine and are emulated properly. There still needs to be a "Pinball-control mode" added...

But using the virtual keyboard (R-trigger) you can already use the right flipper now (but the virtual keyboard will be visible all the time).
Just bring the virtual keyboard up, navigate to the LEFT(!) Shift-key on it and use the (X)-action button to use it.
Then you can use the Shift-button on Pandora for the left and (X)-button for the right flipper.
A proper control mode will be added later (also one with dpad=arrow keys).

john4p said:
EmuGuy said:
Hmmm...stupid question time...trying to save to disk in Superstar Ice Hockey...it's "ALT-S"...how do I press this combo in Uae4All? Thanks much! :rolleyes:
Ah, ALT is currently not mapped to a key (since "Select" is used to bring up the menu).
But you can press R-Trigger (in joystick mode) to bring up the virtual keyboard, then navigate to the ALT-key and press the (X)-actionbutton to use it.
So hold (X) (while on ALT in virtual keyboard) and then press the -key on the Pandora.

Hi john, thanks for the reply, appreciate it...and I'm seriously trying not to be an idiot here, but just so I'm sure: On the left side of the spacebar, there's CAPS LOCK, SHIFT, and a blurry key under that...is that ALT? It doesn't work for me, that key + S doesn't save the game, nothing happens.

I should clarify...saving wouldn't even be a big deal, since Save States work...but SS Ice Hockey also autosaves to its disk after each match. On P-UAE the autosave works (despite the game speed being unplayable), and ALT-S works, but on Uae4All, the game hangs at that point, so I can't play any further. I've tried multiple copies of the disk as well.

Is there a configuration or setting I'm messing up? My other games seem to save properly...'Wings' saves fine.

Anyway thanks for your help thus far, having a blast with all these old games...this is why I bought a Pandora. :)

john4p said:
That just means they load fine and are emulated properly. There still needs to be a "Pinball-control mode" added...

Now that sounds rather good indeed. Can't count the hours spent playing Amiga pinball all those years ago.

@EmuGuy: Unfortunately Superstar Ice Hockey indeed freezes after a match. Some emulation problem. Thus it's another non working game in our list...

You're also right about the ALT-key. It's missing.

So, Pinball control mode and ALT-keystroke will be added soon...

I can load agony and press button to start.But it just keeps playing music and never leaves the title screen.Also apidya i can get past the first cracked intro screen but not the second.Is there a key combination im missing here or something.Anyone else get these games working on their pandora?

I could play both fine - with FAME/C M68K core. Don't know if they work with Cyclone.

Mr Loon said:
Now that sounds rather good indeed. Can't count the hours spent playing Amiga pinball all those years ago.
Mouse-mode is now also "Pinball mode" in the latest release.

Use L-Trigger, dpad left or dpad right for the left flipper and use the R-Trigger, (A) or (B ) for the right flipper. With (X) (="arrow down") you can bring the ball into play.

Also EHB-mode works now, so:

(old version)
35kpcty.png
==>
98zozp.png
(current version)

Back