Uae4all V0.7.2a Problems

robotmammal

Still Fresh
I know forums usually look down on newbies a bit but i am really in a pickle

I am using uae4all v0.7.2 on my GP2X f-100 but i cant seem to load a second disk when it asks for it. In other versions of uae4all I know you just eject the disk and select the next one but this new version doesnt seem to eject the first disk, and i've noticed that it says EJECT DF1, isnt DF1 the second disk drive? I've read that to load to DF0 you use X instead of B but that just doesnt seem to work- what am i doing wrong? Also I dont understand how to use command lines- Can anyone shine light on my situation?

It should justy be a matter of whacking the disk into df0: as per usual. I will have a play around when I get home from work and see if I run into the same issue. What particular game are you trying to run?

Actually, I have just sorted the problem out! Ironic. But I still dont know how to use command lines, also my joystick sometimes stops going up. You can press it once to go up but it doesnt keep on going up. Im playing Formula 0ne grand prix, so you need to keep your finger on up to accelerate- I think im going to look inside the unit for any debris- but i've only had it a week! Anuone else have this problem?

Not had that joystick problem myself but it could be that the joystick is a little mis-aligned, so perhaps opening it up would be a good idea if you know what you are doing. Would be great if up on the joystick could be mapped to a button for platformers and racing games though.

Back